*sigh* rotten teeth

dev0

Question

rice/fish/meats/egg and bread

i don't eat too much sugar (history of diabetics in my family)

but i do drink alot of it...coke, woodstock...i had a couple of days where i binged (drinking at 11am)...too pissed to care...pretty certain thats were i fucked up...

well at least i can still smoke, gonna lay off the pepsi and shit though...

Yep, the alcohol and coke will do it. My teeth were fucked by that age almost. They're coming good now, but I used to drink a ridiculous amount of coke, which is what the dentist told me made them brittle. They've copped a hiding, but slowly fixing them 1 by 1. You only got 3, be thankful :whistle: :applause:

hey there lad that sucks to hear dude

nothin worse than a black tooth grin :applause:

would have definatly been the piss i recon and the sweet fizzy drinks i would cut them all out

try this get some vodka (good stuff) and some soda and a few fresh limes chuck some ice in the glass and squeez half a lime over it pour in some voddy and top with soda water

cheerz :Dj:

:toke:

Hey Rehana ,

Bummer man .. Yeh , The smoke ain't great for you or ya teeth .. But Smoke doesn't rot your teeth as a general rule ..

But Cola is corrosive itself , let alone mixed with spirit .. I'd say thats your problem ..

Plus poor diet and especially prefab drugs .. Speed , Herion , Meth or whatever ... are other things that are not good for teeth or anything really ...

lol

But basically .. as I see it anyway .. by some means or another you have degraded the protective enamel of your teeth and then they are unprotected from corrosives , sugar etc. .. You've probly had little cavities in those teeth for a while and you've only noticed now ..

I've had similar occurences ..

If you take care of yourself and your teeth for a while you can build up the lost enamel easily .. but unfortunatly , any cavaties or "rot" will have to be seen to by a dentist , or they will just get worse until you absolutely have to see a dentist if not have surgery .. you don't wanna go there .. :whistle:

I know Dentists are expensive .. there is actually a major shortage that is gettin worse .. I'm on the list for the Public dentist bt It's been 2 years or so now :applause: .. about 1/4 of my top back tooth is gone due to ongoing cavity and needs to be pulled .. Plus I have 2 or 3 more cavities that need attention ..

Other than that I have strong teeth , most likely due to the dairy foods I consume ...

Good luck with it :peace: Don't leave rotting teeth .. get It sorted lol

Budman ;)