fluffy buds

i used microbial too for a couple of crops and my yield was down. bud size wasnt as fat as normal. no longer use it. same goes for oxyplus

when i stopped using both the above products my yield increased

i then tried cannazym and yield increased again. but the shits expensive

that being said, your plants look great. and if you got 58oz from 4 x 600 watt hps then your doing very well

That's dry weight mate. Um, i have some kick arse fan sucking through a large charcoal filter. Not sure the exact sizes. Heat my be a prob. Not sure yet. Going to buy a portable air con and attach it to a thermostat so if the room goes above 30 the air con kicks in. I've had problems with a plant turning hermaph over heat and dont' want that happening again. Especially on those 40 degree days we sometimes get in summer.

hi bentbudda,

buy a window mounted A/C there cheeper and you can use a thermo controler. the portiable i have is useless in a growroom wont work with thermo controller as it needs to be switched on after tuning power on by pressing a botton or remote.

i guess if you can find a manual one that would work.

My portable= 2600wt barely cools two lights $800 needs to run the whole time lights are on relying on the inbuilt thermo to turn off if it does at all.

My window mount= 2000wt cools 3 600s easy $270 but you will need to duct hot air from back with ducting for it to work well. with a controller comming on above 30c it works well in my 2 light grow in the heat of summer only