serious stretch

well peeps i do have a fan on em u cant see it coz its tied to the seling but the bulb seems ok its still verry bright i can hardly see owt when i come out my room i dont feed em owt yet the only thing different is the soil thats about it well i think ime gunna bud em now or theyll end up been bigger than me well thats all i dont no what it is could it be i leave the hps on for about 13-14 hours and i leave ordinary seling light on when the hps goes off and thats like 6 foot away its an ordinary 60 watt bulb if its not that then i dont no well hope this helps

cheers peeps :smoke:

well peeps i do have a fan on em u cant see it coz its tied to the seling but the bulb seems ok its still verry bright i can hardly see owt when i come out my room i dont feed em owt yet the only thing different is the soil thats about it well i think ime gunna bud em now or theyll end up been bigger than me well thats all i dont no what it is could it be i leave the hps on for about 13-14 hours and i leave ordinary seling light on when the hps goes off and thats like 6 foot away its an ordinary 60 watt bulb if its not that then i dont no well hope this helps

cheers peeps lol

Theres your problem mate :smoke:

They are stretching for the weak light ...

What is the wattage of your HPS??? How far away from the growing tips??

Leave It on for at the Very least 14hrs , better for 16 or 18hrs ON .. Leave the other light off .. That is no good at all ... :toke:

Also try and get some sort of reflection happening in your space , otherwise your wasting all that precious light :toke:

O.k , that should help ya start to get it sorted :bleh:

Budman :toke:

there's ya problem right there ya should have said that in ya origional post

the plants are trying to get as close to the 60w light as possible so stop using it if ya do it now and give them abit of tipping you may still be ok if ya keep using that weak light then they gonna keep stretching so just keep ya 250w light on for 18hrs a day and you should be fine

piss ya 60w light off :smoke:

cheerz :Dj: