Mongy Weed Explained

Had some bagseed about 3 years ago where i had this strain, was great to watch it grow always had a smile walking into the Bin & seeing the "different" girl there lol :)

Unfortunately, went on a holiday (unexpected at the time) left the plot to the younger brother only to have the grub rip over half the bin out! & Of course took my duckfooted girl :(

Needless to say he got his just deserves!  & i live no-where near the prick nowadays!

Still got bagseed from that time, hoping to come across another in the future am really really hoping to, it's DEFINITELY something that needs to be experimented/studied/preserved/ & produced for the sake of the plant & all we owe to it!

Hope some members come across it and make a diary of it! Be very interesting & i know plenty will tune in!