Mongy Weed Explained

so as i was askin where about sell these little critters i would really like to get some in the next week or 2 before i go back out on the property and work so any one who knows where i can buy them please let me know guys

your chances of finding the original mongy weed for sale are about %0

they only way of getting this strain is if the owner of it gifts it to you... i think i know of only 1.. maybe 2 ppl they have given it to..... And that is only because they trust them %100 not to give it out... as stated he doesnt want to much info about it getting out... because once that happens its really isnt stealth any more... is it !!!

Edited by shroomyshroom

I think the breeders decision to keep these genetics close to his chest is good. The experience where Emery took the genetics to Nth America and 'bastardised' them was unfortunate. I for one would love to trial this strain, simply for the fact that it is Aussie, and I believe in supporting Aussie.

At my home site there has been a lot of interest in this strain too. Perhaps the world needs mystery and intrigue :thumbsup:. Kudos to Mongy Man for keeping this strain going.

• Upvote 2

Nuthin against you Toby-dog, the breeder's being cautious and smart I believe.

Anyhow, according to the reports I've read, that strain isn't very potent anyhow. Would you really want it?

It might be different for this breeder, but still there's heaps of other strains around. Why not try a seedbank?

Read Greg Greens "The Cannabis Grow bible" to get a start on genetics. Although you may wanna brush up on your algebra :thumbsup:!

Anyhow tobydog, why is your post-count at zero when I've seen you a few times posting? Bit strange...

I don't see how keeping the seeds of this native strain is benifiting the culture we support. Fair enough you want it to stay "stealth and secret" but its going to come out eventually, the only reason I can think of is personal profit and praise. Why not release the local strain to the people and let nature do the rest. As far as I can see only good will come from this, with contiuous cross breeding and selection happening it will be the best for 'our' people. Most people (inculding coppers) wouldn't even look twice at it, so why worry about it losing its stealth? Sounds like an excuse to claim exclusive rights to a native breed.