Have you got spidermite sorted down your way?

hey there Dr

i have had a shockin spider mite issue ever since i been growing indoors and have been using confidor with some success but they kept popping back up so then i switched to miterid and that cleared them right up for this grow but will be getting predatory mites once the new grow is started i heard some great stuff about them and they aint that expensive

cheerz :Dj:

hey doc,

abamectin in a product call Kill A mite. " likes the name"

works well and sure does kill on contact under a scope all moving mite where dead in seconds without soaking leaf. i cleaned my room with this and lorsban more toxic and looks like ive kill about all the bugs i hade hiding in my room..

forget the lorsban too toxic apparently but as a room cleaner with no plants in side it works well on everything the kill a mite left behind.

minutes after spraying i was sweeping up dead bugs spray after spray .

Kill A mite has a 10 day w/h period and recomends follow up sprays every 3 days for upto 15 days but in most cases 9 days.

wear a mask though the fumes that come off it when mixing with water are bad.

Edited by thc24