LST - tie-down with string vs. training with wire like bonsai

Nah, you don't have them stop at one point, ya know? I think I know what those easyrollers things are....

Think of it as a simple spring inside which you can tension to pull things across the room. You can use them to train out and down and then across and up, or whatever way you want. They're about the size of a 50c piece or so.

Typically I use 4 or so to pull out from the sides of the pot as they develop in early veg, then use some on the walls a little above canopy height to keep them coming out and up as they reach the edge of the pot and start to grow upwards more, and then straight up or across (to move and stabilise colas if needed) as they develop into flower. They don't need adjusting once you fit them as they pull the plants as they grow. :applause: I use cup hooks straight into a cupboard wall but you could also run a loop of wire around the outside of a room at a couple of heights, like say 20 and 40cm from pot base, and then put the yo-yos on them and train outwards.

But enough gushing, I just think they're really useful tools. I've used em to move things around in my own room quite a bit...

I'll be interested to see how you do though notdave, keep us updated with some pics if you can...

post-414-1162566853_thumb.jpg