What Cameras ?

mines a kodak easyshare V530

5mp jobby and pretty easy to use although i been into cams for years just wish i could find a good way to use me big fuck off SLR jobby that takes amazing shots but cant get them on a puter so it sits in me room and only comes out on hollies unfortunatly

cheerz :Dj:

so the Fuji A350 and the Kodak Z650 do good macro ?

or do you have to fumble around with settings and speeds ?

The Fuji A350 is extremely easy to take macro's with, all it requires is one press of a button and the camera enters "macro mode". IMO it takes great macro shots, its more the operator that stuffs up ie: shaking, incorrect lighting etc :thumbsup:

I have a heap of shots in the gallery taken with this camera if ya wanna check them out too.

The ONLY thing I dont like about it is the macro mode only goes to 30mm, whereas some other popular brand models have 10mm (1cm) macro :applause: Other that that, great camera, very easy to use and takes great shots imo :applause:

:applause:

Thats interesting Nugget , i didnt know about the limitations of some cameras and their Macro mode , do you have any suggestions as to a camera that does the 10mm macro shots ?

Im thinking the closer i can get to the plants the better the picture , but i ll go have a look at ya shots know , btw how much was the Fuji ? is it a current model ?