Pots?

:bleh:

Well , I think you can be suprised sometimes at how well a plant does in a small pot ...

But ultimately a bigger pot will be better .. no need for a 44 Gallon container or nuthin , Just something that lets the roots stretch out a bit , ofc if they were in the ground they could grow a very large root mass over a few months ..

:toke:

But I think a 12inch pot is more than enough for most indoor grows .. (um .. I measure those pots as 12inch across the top , like a 12inch speaker , I hope I am using the correct measurement?) :smoke:

Anyway , About a 10L Bucket ($1 from some outlets , just drill some holes in the bottom) or pots .. are what I think are the best size .. for outdoor or in .. especially if you have to move them around :toke:

In saying that ... It would mostly relate to the care given to the particular plant/s in the small pots as to how they go .. if provided the optimum nutrient each day then there is not much reason for the root system to stretch as far as I can see .. But this is not so easy .. Best go the bigger pots to start ... keep Transplanting and shock to a minimum :ack:

O.k. ..so .. Good luck with your growin :toke: let us know how ya go

Budman lol

An old gardening truism is "As above, as below." You can expect similar mass, (not size, mass) of growth above the ground as below it. So the larger the pot, generally, the larger the plants potential size. Other things come into it like photoperiod but that's the general rule.

Minimum I'd say a 30L pot, which is about 400mm wide. I'd use a 50L meself though.

I'd suggest you ask the person who gave it to you. If they've grown that strain before they may already have a good idea of what it takes to grow it well.

but generally speaking you want to keep the soil moist not soaking wet. if the soil mix has some kind of fertiliser already in it... ah fuck it I'm crashin. I'm sure someone else can help you or you can help yourself. All the information you need is out there just gotta do a bit of searching. :thumbsup: