Pots?

Just wondering...I'm currently growing on my balcony, just a couple of "no specific breed" 2nd gen hydro seeds, in potting mix soil in pots.

In terms of the pots, how big, is big enough for the root systems...etc?

These ones, I won't let become gigantic or anything, maybe 2ft high, tops....so....yeah, what sized pots should I use, cos I've currently got them in relatively small ones, about 8cm high, and about 6cm across.

i used to use 300mm pots for me grows

that would get me a 3 to 4 ft plant strain dependant

another option is to go the 510mm pots in satelite sort of syst??

only ever done 510mm 2wice,nice impessive yield

just be sure that they are easy drained pants with a bed of perlite or hydroton on the bottom about 3 inches high

remember a plant is focusing on flowering in the flowering phase

so the roots will only ghrow minimally,

big roots equal big buds imo

so if u can vege for a little longer thjan normal u weill be rewared come harvest.

ive found plantsa rootbound in 300mm pots after 8 weeks of bloom

peace

bvillo

My plant grows in a 35 ltr pot and is quite manageable, it's currently 126cm tall and in it's third week of flowering (i pull it in for 12/12) and i'm expecting at least a pnd (it's a sativa) a friend of mine owns a nursery and hooks me up with the feeding materials, he also said that it's not pot bound which may be because i water and feed it through the leaves with a spray bottle twice a day so the roots haven't needed to go searching...