IF you're using pure water you may easily overdo it with a small amount of water. Dilute the ph down and up to 5ml/L in some fresh clean water and you'll be able to get finer control with a smaller amount of acid. :applause:

Truly excessive amounts of pH up (potassium hydroxide) and pH down (phosphoric acid) could harm plants, particularly if you've only got a small amount of water and it's swinging wildly from one end of the scale to the other because you're adding highly concentrated adjusters... But if you only use a small amount to adjust pH there's no harm, and indeed, these substances break down to become plant nutrients...

Can you give us a rundown of exactly how you germinate seeds? Position, temp, number, water, pH, etc so on and so on...?

That would help to diagnose any possible problems.

I myself prefer to direct plant into cubes, as it's easier and has less potential for harm to the baby sprouts.

Hey guys i found some Korean Bottled water that came in at 5.2.. so i just used that straight.. put the cracked seeds into rockwool which i soaked maybe a hour? at the end of which i took each cube out flicked it and resoaked (did this 5 times) .. now this morning both my seeds have poped out of the growcube with the seed still ontop! is it normal for them to popup so fkn quick? i only had them in wet papertowel for 2 days.

btw the strains are WhiteRhino, and BigBud X Skunk.

cheers for the feedback guys :applause: