Good bacteria, Mycorrhizae and Trichoderma Fungi etc

been using the cannazym with the nutrifield tri boost for 4 weeks. never seen such healthy roots. there growing through the top of the slab searching for food where theres none and there is a tap root as thick as a pencil coming out of the slab which then branches out like a mop head at the bottom. :applause:

never had root growth like this using h202

keen to get the camera on these roots....

whats the aussi stuff your using?

can think of a couple but guessing hygen, its local and as good as the canna nute only without full range of additives simular to rhizo and zym.

im using Plantastic rockwool range for veg and flower

http://www.hollandforge.com.au/en-us/dept_1.html

linkage for the ozzy additives i use in summer only

http://www.canadianxpress.com/guide.html

http://www.nulifetech.com.au/products.html#additives

reAlly i need a ghetto fridge/chiller for summer .......

been thinking, with the bionbugs, tri boost and other powders, would it be more beneficial to add to the rez or directly to the media/root zone?

the triboost says add 30grams per 100lts to the rez OR add 1g per 1lt of water and apply directly to media at base of plant/stem. im thinking maybe applying directly to media as it is a more concentracted dose??

how do the bacteria colonise in the nutrient solution? you would have to supply food in the res obviously?

but wouldnt it be better to apply to the media and have them colonise in the plant rhizosphere where they are feeding on the root by products and doing there job? you wouldnt have to re-colonise unless you killed them all before the next application :freak:

i apply to bacteria to the coco and add a little mollasses to the nute once a week before hand watering.

it would differ for each media no doubt, you growin in rockwool arent ya KL?

hi silent toker. yes i am growing in grodan (rockwool) 150mm thick (double sized slabs). thats what i was thinking - that perhaps it would be better to add straight to the media so they can colonize in the root zone. but i wasnt sure???? luke seems to think otherwise though???

any other thoughts???

After a bit of thought i reckon that it wouldnt matter to much in a recirculating system, they would just colonise throughout the whole system and as long as you fed and maintained them you would only need to reapply at your nute change/flush.

Because i have RTW set up, my way of thinking is that i may as well have them in the media working and looking after themselves rather than in the res with me trying not to kill them!

:freak: