PK 13-14 & Liqued Lead

pk 13/14 just adds more p and k to the nutrient mix, imo no problems should arrise due to prolonged use, but i would definately use it only once the plants have started packing on some weight.

as for the liquid lead i would only use as much as the directions so to use as i havent used it before...but having said that your plants might enjoy a higher dosage than what is listed on the bottle so it will take a bit of trial and error before you get everything perfected...

one last thing, its better to use not enough than too much especially when it comes to additives...i would personally only use 1/2 strength and then work my way up gradually untill the additive levels become too much and then you'll know exactly how much to give the plants next grow :peace:

I think most peeps who have tried PK13/14 have experimented with both the timings and amounts.

I have tried all and failed tonotices any difference. However when I fiddled with the timimngs I brought a grow to a crawl. . . . . . . . . so admiistering in the final 3 weks brought me the best results.

one last thing, its better to use not enough than too much especially when it comes to additives...i would personally only use 1/2 strength and then work my way up gradually untill the additive levels become too much and then you'll know exactly how much to give the plants next grow

I agree with wantda :peace:

goodluck NH

the recommended dose for canna pk 13/14 is 1.5 ml per litre. so if your using 3 ml per litre your already using double what canna suggests!

be careful overdosing the pk as you could burn your plants. also if you overload on the pk you may lock out other nutes. also it will raise your ph significantly at that dose. 1.5 ml per litre is fine, more is not always better!

havent tried liquid lead. let us know what its like as ive thought about it and been recommended it in the last 3 weeks of flowering after using pk.

hey there peeps,

i'm running pk in my resevoir at the moment i run it at 2ml per litre and only in week 4 then flush, i seem to

be getting a good weight/bulk result.

(day 51)

Grow is coming along well buds are so heavy they cant hold there weight and are resting on net, PK is now at full strength 2ml with nutes, next week PK by its self at 2.6ec.

i read this in one of thc24's grow diarys sounds like he may know his shit about this topic cos his big bud pics looked sweet..................... :peace:

I have actually emailed Canna on this matter earlier this year because of conflicting advice.

Their advice to me was to use Canna PK 13-14 ONLY in the nute tank for the week long dosage.

No nutes or any other additive ( except OxyPlus or similar) so to get the required EC levels I think

I had to use around 7ml per litre of water. To tell you the truth I noticed no difference in the end result

but as previous posts have pointed out, timing is everything. I have used this method (PK 13-14 only)

a number of times and I saw no significant increase except in the amount of trips I made to the store

to get a new bottle. This could be a ploy to increase their sales, if you keep the EC level around the

same as you currently have them, then you should do no damage by trying a larger dose, as different

strains react differently, be careful and maybe try a gradual increase as mentioned in previous post.

Regards

aussie1

i think the amount of pk your plants can handle definitely depends if you running the pk neat or with nutes. so if your using it on its own yeah you can use more

but i also think its strain dependent. i had a strain which even at 1ml per litre would show obvious burn (yellowing leaves) when the pk was added to the rez. wheres current strain i run it at 1.5ml per litre as suggested and there is NO burn whatsover.

Hey there

I'm using Canna Flores with about 3 weeks to go hopefully.

I just added PK13/14 to my nutes as per instructions on the bottle...

It pulled the EC right up to 26 from around 18/19 (my tap water when ph adjusted is around 6). The ph also shot up but I lowered that down to 6.

That raised EC level I take it is normal and shouldn't have any negative effects on the intake of other nutes for the week used, or could it end up screwing something up?

Cheers