Celtic Stone and LST

Hey there Blacksaint and oh I do like bit bit of serious bondage with the girls............and they lurve a bit of it too! Gorgeous little virgins just gagging to be bent to our will! :peace:

So you don't have a TDS meter? Well no worries but just err on the side of caution.Less is more in hydro.

As it happens my truncheon(down girls!) is made on your half of the planet by NZ Hydroponics and I'm well happy with it.But if you don't have a TDS meter I'd halve the strength of any nute mix as recommended by the manufacturers.The nute manufacturers want you to use this stuff up in order to obviously buy more.

The whole crack with hydro is to just,just give the girls what they need,any more is counterproductive in terms of excess salts in the tissues of the plant and very high concentrations(above 1.8) can harm the integrity of the actual cell walls of the plant which lowers their ability to cope with pathogens be they fungal,viral or bacteriological. :peace:

Hello again Dr Rockster....thanks for the tips..and yes I've heard good things about the the NZ truncheon. Re the nute strength, I've slowly built up to 100% - from 40 to 70 to 100 - they seem to like it, and the nutes themselves are generic ones that came with my system. I'm flushing regularly as well.

I'm going to go the Flairform Greendrean nutes (1 part) next - heard good things about them. Then eventually move up to a 2 part nute when I have some more experience and some testing equipment.

I'll take some more pix today.I have one CS tied and the other one has been left alone. Can't wait for flower time :peace:

...thanks fellas, I appreciate your valued input. Fingers crossed for the lovelies!

Havin a great time so far and very happy with the CS. Made heaps of mistakes I'm sure - the Celtics though just keep growin..sometimes very rapidly lol Great for a beginner dickhead like me.

...thinkin about those buds already :peace:

:thumbsup: "60 green bottles of beer on the wall, 60 green bottles of beer...." :xcited:

Edited by blacksaint

Hi all,

Well the Celtics have REALLY grown in the last few days, so much so I was forced to double my cupboard size asap. Used some panda film - worked out OK for the moment. Just gotta add another vent tonight when the ladies wake up, then its finished - for the time being. I'll build a new cupboard from scratch later on.

So now I have the 2 Celtics, 1 re-flowering mother (unknown), and 1 unknown. 4 plants in all.

It's a bit of an odd assortment for my first grow I know, but it's going OK, and I'm learning heaps. At least now I've got my 4 plants in one place flowering - what a relief.

So now I can relax a little, have a few cones, and hassle you guys with my bullshit :scratchin:

Will take some pics tonight.

Thanks for all your help again fellas. :whistle:

Edited by blacksaint