Celtic Stone and LST

Hi all,

I'm a new grower, and have 2 Celtic Stones (from seed) growing in 10" pots under a 400W HPS in a 1m x 0.5m x 2.1m grow area in a cupboard. I'm using an Autopot system - being a newbie, i like it's simplicity, and will see how it goes. It's my first grow, and I'm very pleased so far ( and nervous). I did have a germination problem which means the 2 plants are 10 days apart in age. I assume this won't matter later on.

What I want to do with the CS is tie the 'ladies' down, which I've come to learn as LST. I've done a fair bit of reading here and elsewhere, and I think I have the basics covered. I suppose I'm after some final advice before I go ahead - I'm intending to follow Dubman's guide to LST training on PlanetSkunk.

I have them on 40% nutes, and am intending to increase to full strength tomorrow -does this sound OK, or should I go to say 70% first for a week or so and see what happens. I do test the Ph, but do not yet have an EC/PPM/TDS meter.

Below are 2 pics of the biggest one - 20 days from sprouting.

So many questions I know sorry - I feel like a mother hen around these plants - but I'm havin' a GREAT TIME! Thanks everyone for their help so far.

post-10494-1161346478_thumb.jpgpost-10494-1161346617_thumb.jpg

hey there blacksaint

yeah the truncheons are the goods but hey to get ya started the cheapies of ebay will do ya fine i use one lol

and with ya nutes which ones are ya using the reason i ask is some nutes will only mix up to 1200-1300ppm but anyway go ya 70% for a few days then give them some full strength

and just remember with ya LST go slowly and be gentle lol

cheerz :Dj: