Flowering Nutrients?

do you have an EC/ppm meter ?

if you dont , perhaps try ½ strength every 2nd watering , if she is looking good after a week , try full strength every 2nd watering , aka every 4-6 days...

That stuff is a little high in Nitrogen , dont use it in the last week or two , just plain water after that or it might be a bit harsh on the throat when smoking it.

Thanks for the replies - Lucian I don't have any meters, sort of go by what I know :thumbsup:

Stoney- thanks for the heads up, I did note that one of my girls grew male flowers after the first feed, but did'nt affect the others in that way, I shall try to get some monsterbud.

I tried to put a pic in here , but I'm new at this and I think I stuffed it up :thumbsup: post-10487-1161148445_thumb.jpg

Heya earthy :thumbsup: that Manutec BB is ok fert. for mj in soil i have it used before no problems

cant use in soiless medium cause its minus a couple of micro-nutrients and the plant suffers, but in soil its fine, i generally use once weekly at full strength

plant looks good , a bit blurry? ... or is that me :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: