food colouring

i'm not sure either, but in the name of science when i clone next i will take a guinea pig and try it, purely for experimental reasons only, i'm not ready to clone for a while yet, and i'm definentaly not prepared to smoke it, :peace: some may think it's a waste but hey..... lets try it and see what effect we get ........ just for something different. something to remember.. :peace:

they do this with carnations... the ones that are red and white.. blue and white... the colouring just shows up the viens in the leaves...

but its already been said... smoking the shit is a little different... I dont think it would kill you??

but really there are a lot of natural ways to colour things... beetroot juice would give a nice reddy sort of colour... strawberries would give a pinky colour.. I guess.. and a strawberry flavour... ive used mangos before in a final flush 3 days before I chopped.. that gave a nice citrusy flavour....a little orange colour...

of course it would work...

:peace:

I would be thinking along the same lines as Nitram ...

I think a cutting may be forced to suck up a little of the colouring , like the rose or the celery ...

But I don't think a whole plant would take on any colour at all ... But I'd like to be proved wrong on this ... even if I think Its a waste of time ...

And even if the Budz took on any colour ... when dried and cured they tend to lose a fair amount of their original colours anyway.

But if Anyone tries ... be sure to let us all know :peace:

Budman :peace: