nutrifield tri boost

hi all have a sample of nutrifield tri boost

doesnt seem to be much info about it on the www.

http://www.nutrifield.com.au/boost.html

manufacturer says

Tri Boost contains several forms of Micro-Organisms that devour pathogens (Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Boytrytis and Fusarium) and using less harmful chemicals; creating healthier plants, larger roots and giving you bigger and better yields.

so i gather its like bio bugs or companion? ie beneficial organisms?

any one used it or know about it?????

also can you mix these things with zym products like canna zym? i used to use oxyplus for keeping the rootzone healthy, however the h202 impacts on the effectiveness of the PGR (rockjuice) so im going to try a non sterile method, im thinking of canna zym with the tri boost? any thoughts

cheeeers

Hi KL,

i am using the nutrifield additives in a coco grow and they are working great for me.

they have a range of beneficial bacteria/organisms/microbe products like Tri boost which synchronise with the plant and live in the rhizosphere and also organic additives to add to the res, the additives syncronise with each other further boosting results.

Tri boost is general purpose bio bug protector, fungacide

It sounds like Bioxy would better suit your needs, it creates hydrogen peroxide to disinfect rootzone and provide oxygen to roots by producing enzymes from root by products. it was the Bioxy that got me onto this product range, absolutely awesome as a foliar spray!

its worth noting that toxic chemicals such as ph up/down will kill the bacteria in these products. a chemical nutrient is okay(im using Dutch Master hot coco) as long as EC is not above 2.5.

ring the info line KL, the guy who researched and developed the stuff will answer any questions you have. he comes across as a bit of a mad horticultural scientist but thats cool aye!

:peace:

thanks silent-toker. i received the tri boost yesterday so ill give it a whirl before i try anything else. do u think it will work ok with canna zym in the res? i know u cant add h202 with canna zym so i dont think the canna zym would kill/impact the beneficials in tri boost?

i dont run my EC over 2.0 so hopefully should be ok based on what your saying above...

i notice it says add last to the rez, so im assuming ill add it after adjusting the ph down so that the ph fluid doesnt kill anything?

i'll give the info line a call cheers. they have some very interesting products on there website...