guerilla addiction

hey again all. 1 good reason for me not to grow indoors, but persevere with the bush: if i get done indoors, i stand to lose my property. courtesy of current nsw laws. i'm not that game. but good luck to all of you that are confident. if i grow in bush, even on my own land. i've never seen those plants before. "friggin hippies" i spose. probably better off growing indoors in a rented place. sure as hell know i'm not giving up doin it. cheers!! :peace:

Withing owning your own place and growing indoors or out doors even sucks full stop.

But in saying that as well if you are only doing 1 or 2 plants indoors and have no history with the police for drugs and have all ways worked you will be able to prove that your house did not come from moneys made from cannabis and from the way i under stand it the police have to prove that your house and all you own was payed for from the profit from cannabis before they can take it.

So all u do if u do get done is get a good lawyer and have him say it was growen for your use only.

But the way things have changed with the law and this terror shit now days it could be diffrent...

hey ozmade. current laws in nsw, as put in place by that bastard bob carr state. whatever you use in the commision of an indictable offence can be confiscated by the state. ie , if you rape someone in your car and get done for it, they can take your car. if you pick up someone in your car and take them to your home and rape them there , they can take your car and your home. savage shit when applied to growing a couple of plants in your home. bloody draconion me thinks. and the law is being utilized. stuff that risk. i'm stayin outdoors with my growing. :peace:

agree with you 100% mate, GG gets in your blood I reckon - and there's nothing like sun grown high wise imo :peace:

BTW How'd do get on with the copper choppers over there? Heard some pearler stories around harvest time

Here in WA theyve let up the last 2 years, not sure why but I hope it's to do with the AG's comments regarding targetting the comm. grows

g/day skyhigh. choppers around here can be bloody atrocious. the stories you've heard are prob right, and some. i've had em hovering above me at tree top height when they think they've spotted some. both in the bush and in my backyard in rural suburbia. i think its just political pointscoring. but busted is busted, whatever the reason. it's all one big fuckin game. they've got me a couple of times, but i've got away with it most times. and i'm not stoppin. prob find me dead in the forest from a water carrying induced heart attack. he he :thumbsup: :thumbsup: