guerilla addiction

1st Time for me ,been growing inside for a few years , now going outside , found my spot , dug 2 holes last week , need to wait till Sunday Mornings , before i go out diggging again , fuckin soil with water chystal pre soaked is so heavy in the back pack , broke the shovel last time , cheap shit thing it was...

:whistle:

High All ,

Well , Not sure about the Guerilla bit , But definatly I am addicted to growing ...

It truly is one of my favourite hobbies ...

But as for the geurillla part ... It can just be so hard sometimes ...

When plants after plants get found , ripped or eaten or whatever , It can get a little depressing ...

As a young teen I definatly had a gusto to keep goin out regular ...

Doin It tuff, E.g. things like carrying big pots of soil with plants over roads and couple of Kms into the Bush .. hectic :scratchin: heheheh

But Out of the hundreds of seeds I've actually germed and seedlings raised (maybe over 1000) ...

I would estimate only about 10% have made It all the way to maturity for me resulting In Good Budz ...

Due to so many reasons I won't even go into it ... I think we all have a good idea about how many obstacles there can be ...

But other than that , I still persist ... i would have had plants in each year since I started Growing except one from my memory (Sydney was difficult , But I still grew a few littleies in the cupboard with some fluros) :peace:

Growing MJ would be one of the few 'Jobs' I would actually like to do ...

And the reward I get from growing my own , and the reward I get from the harvest of my own are each Doubly more rewarding than either process on Its own ...

:applause:

Anyway , Someone tell me a story ... :freak:

Bye 4 Now

:peace:

Budman :freak:

About 8 years aho I had the chance to do an outside grow . Well when it came to harvest time I took the top off the plant and left the bottom to finish a bit more .

Anyway , one night I went to my brothers for a BBQ and got on the piss . In the morning I awoke all stressed as I had a dream that my plant got ripped off .

Well after thanking him for a good night I promptly left to check on my plant .

YEP, it was gone , only the stump was left , they sawed it off at the ground :scratchin:

I got 12 ounces of that plant and there was at least that amount left on it .

Fuck I was pissed off!! :applause:

I'm starting to look around for a good spot ... or ten

not having any guerilla grows behind me ... I'm not sure where to go

at least nowadays you got Google Earth & GPS to help you get there

I was thinking of just walking around popping seeds in likely spots & coming back at harvest ..

5 months later ... or checkin on them discreetly every month.. writing off the duds & the rips ...

I reckon you could breed up 1000 beans & go walk about. Planting all over the place

no carrying in soil , nutes , water. just a bag 'o' beans ... let 'em fend for themselves

you gotta get lucky with the odds & a few hundred beans scattered around.. huh?

if you get even 2 or 3 big ones .. or a dozen little ones .. you got choof for a year... eh ?

there's some joy to be had seeing them get really big huh ?..

my first grow was in my back yard in plain view... talk about lucky

not showing it up this time...

whats' be de feedback from you folks ?.. :scratchin:

post-1363-1160643613_thumb.jpg