Growlush lamps opinion

just to confirm that i tested both the sunmaster 600watt mh conversion and the growluch 600watt mh conversion with a digital light meter. 30 cm from the globe the growlush gives a higher output @ 10%, but the sunmaster globe is 6 months old. one thing i can say about the sunmaster is that is is good quality compared to some of the other shit conversions ive tried

Hey guys.

Just bought a growlush 600w kit off ebay from a shop called aussieponics last week!!!

Got one word for growlush...

AWESOME!!! lol :toke: lol

The Lamp is way brightter then the philips 600w son t I have and any other lamp i have used.

Everything seems awesome quality and i only paid 150 for the whole kit, which came with lamp, ballast, reflector, chains/threads and lamp holder with leads etc.

So i would recommend if your low on budget like me or want bang for your buck, growlush seems pretty sweet. :)

If you keep in mind that they're significantly cheaper, then yes, you probably are getting your $ worth.... The fact that a 6 month old conversion gave only 10% less light may indicate something though....

They're probably fine, but don't expect them to be superior. If there was an inclination towards either better or worse than the standard brands, (sylvania, GE, phillips, venture/sunmaster) I would tend to put it in the latter category...

Hey keepleft, did you ever end up growing under that GL conversion? How'd it go?

And hsv, that sounded awfully like a plug... why do I get the feeling that this guy hasn't made many more posts since this one?

ive used lucra globes imo first grow they dont quite produce like Phillips, 2/3rd grows comparable to phillips but by the forth grow the lura does seem to do better.

i have no light meter to back this up just what i think i noticed. Im back using the phillips and considering a conversion bulb or ballast to replace a broken light kit.