Great strain goes Hermy inside but not outside

Yeah my own fault i put it in with another mother , watering schedule was too frequent and i didnt adjust it , good news though the strain i thought had gone to God , has come back to life after 1 month of me thinking it was not going to survive , i went away for a weekend , was supposed to be hot so i gave the cutting's in rockwool a good drenching , wasnt hot at all and they got mouldy/stem rot ......

1 sort of survived , so i recut the stem , scratched it then redipped in rooting powder and 2 weeks later got some roots and wierd twisted growth

yeah , im going to soaking 2 more beans at the moment , i was trying to get a new mother that was low maintenance , aka could go 5 days with out watering if i have to go away , but im no dirt grower , so its been a learning curve with bugs and dirt , i think ill stick to Hydro

18/11/06

both are still struggling on after the caterpillar invasion , looking a lil sad , but might just be able to save them both after all , sheesh , if it was any thing else i would have ditched it long ago , but a few mates are begging for her again this year , looks like time is running out , wont get enough growth to take cuts and root before mid december , so i took some Columbian red hair cuttings all 8 rooted , these can grow to 15 feet as they are pure sativa , ill just tell em to grow em along the ground , same as they did with the other strain last year .

Dirt isnt my thing as i probably stated previously , but im willing to make mistakes to learn some thing new

mate easiest way to keep mothers is in 100 or 150mm pots of perlite in kitty litter trays. sit the pots in the tray and fill the tray with water so they bottom feed would be able to leave em for a week easy.

as for the strain, its seeds will most likely inherit its tendency to hermy. So if your indoor conditions hermied the mum its likely the same conditions will hermie the offspring. However the offspring's likelyhood to hermie will not increase (generally) just because its mum was hermied at the time due to stress. :whistle: