nutrients any ideas?

hi guys ive used a commercial formula for some timehttp://www.duralite.com.au/specifications.htm#LIQUID%20BLOOM%20A

its cheaaap. but works a treat. in fact ive used optimum bloom nutes in the past as well as nulife and the commercial formula is far superior. i had micronutrient problems with the nulife (hated it) and the optimum so so.

i trying the canna aqua bloom this grow.

the main difference i have noticed so far is that the canna aqua is its fantastic for ph buferring. when u add it to the water without anything else it gets the ph spot on. i need less ph down to keep it in my desirable range after adding things suck as silica and pk which generally raise the ph considerably.

otherwise i dont have much more to add as i havent finished a grow yet with the canna. one thing to note is that ive always run my EC at 2.4 - well im running it at 1.6 EC with teh canna aqua. and they look fantastic. they have been at 1.6 for 2 weeks and im very happy with that level.

im also trying the cannazym for the first time too. dont notice any difference so far though!

i have also just tried rhizotonic. i used it at 4ml per litre with my rooted clones and the roots in a 1 weeks were amazing. HOWEVER i have just transfered them into the main system with the rhizo at 1ml per litre and after 3 days they look like shit! leaves curling over and the tank is all slimy???? is this normal! ive just thrown in some oxyplus in case theres anything nasty in there....