WHAT VAPIR v3.0 FAN/TEMP SETTINGS DO YOU USE?

Holy Shit I have been using mine at like 140C max with out the bag for like 3 months now :-/

I was under the impression that if you are seeing nething going into the bag, it is actully smoke. when i tried it at 190C i got greyish vapors going into my bag that stained the inside(a little) and change the flavour of the bag.

Are you sure this is proper vaporisation? Not some method half way between smoking and Vaping?

As long as you don't go over 200C, you're fine. If it were actually smoke, my lungs would let me know without delay, as I suffer from serious lung problems and can't be in the presence of smoke (cigarette or otherwise) for any real duration without incurring lung inflamation. That aside, in the case of the Vapir you're using a convection method, which would require much higher temperatures to induce combustion.

Edited by ColdFrixion