WHAT VAPIR v3.0 FAN/TEMP SETTINGS DO YOU USE?

Just wondering what OZstoners set thier Vapir's to when they are vaping.. If you own a Vapir, state the Fan Setting and Temperature settings, and the kind of high you usaully get from the settings. The reason im gathering this information is so I can hopefully make a temperature chart along with the effects associated with that temperature. So when you post, be sure that the information you give is accurate :thumbsup:

Alot depends on the strain, with my kush I vape it at 195c on high in a 2 foot oven bag, I get a real body tingle and heavy head stone, at 185c I don't get the body tingle but get more head high still heavy,

With NYCD at 195c I get a good balance of head and body, but more light type of stone, things enhanced colour, music, patterns etc.

180c with either strain gives a pick me up type high, just a everything feels good type thing, not actually feeling stoned but you just like life for some reason, more of a day time high.

Is that your starting vape temperature? or ending vape temperature?

Hmm heres a scenario, what if you just have mid quality dank or mids? What would your starting temp and ending temp be?

I only run the stuff through one bag, so I only use the one temp, the vaped remains then makes for excellent spin, nicely roasted ganja joints :thumbdown:

Good lord.. I have found out a new trick for vaporizing goodness with the vapir. ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR NOT CONCERNED ABOUT INHALING OR SEMI-INHALING TARS AND CARCINOGENS.

1.) Turn fan setting to low.

2.) Crank temperature setting to 400"F (maximum)

3.) Wait untill it heats up to around 360-375"F

4.) When actual temperature reads around 360-375"F, place the herbtray into the vapir.

5.) When the herb tray is inserted, keep the fan running on medium and close the balloon off with your fingers so it traps hot air into the tray.

6.) Crank the fan setting from Low-----> Medium -----> High (Resting on the medium for 5 seconds)

7.) Heres where the fun begins, Because the Vapir uses indirect heat convection, the hotair is just sitting in

one place waiting to be dispersed, So when you push the air using the high fan setting, the temperature will skyrocket to 430's and fluctuate from 400-450.

8.) You should now see THICK COMPRESSED vapor inside of the bag... I have the 35% Larger vapir bags with ColdFrixions tape mod and Ive been getting baked for a whole day on 1 tray these past 2 days.. In a matter of fact... Im high right now.. I can only imagine what the outcome would be with an Oven bag... I will

include a video for this method. :peace:

Also... I have found out that you can actually make the herb combust purposely if you want. And I have found out that burning with a vaporizer is much much much much more efficient than burning with a lighter. And you virtually lose no smoke.

YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE VAPOR YOU WILL GET IN 1 BAG..... SWEET JEBUS.

Oh ya, Coldfrixion, could you be kind enough to explain to my high ass how to put an oven bag in place of the vapir crap bags. :peace:

Btw Ive had amazing results from the Vapir after I tape modded it.. :peace:

Holy Shit I have been using mine at like 140C max with out the bag for like 3 months now :-/

I was under the impression that if you are seeing nething going into the bag, it is actully smoke. when i tried it at 190C i got greyish vapors going into my bag that stained the inside(a little) and change the flavour of the bag.

Are you sure this is proper vaporisation? Not some method half way between smoking and Vaping?