IDEAL VAPORIZATION TEMPERATURES

Has anyone ever found a decent oven bag locally? I'm still importing the Brat Schlauch German ones that the Volcano ships with, can't find anything decent like that here just tiny square ones that are a pain in the ass to use. Look gay too, there's nothing quite like a big phallus for your friends to suck on :thumbsup:

Well its a good idea for the oven bag... which I think I saw coldfrixion do in a video.. but I dont think its too necessary. I have the 35% larger balloons which work fine, even though I have to change them. Anyway, Im starting to think that the tape mod for the Vapir actually dilutes the vapor in the bag. Im going to do a few tests with the Vapir taped up and a few tests with the Vapir untaped.

What fan settings do you guys use when you inflate bags? Which fan setting gives you the densest of vapor. I usually alternate between high and medium when inflating a bag.

Im starting to think that the tape mod for the Vapir actually dilutes the vapor in the bag.

I honestly can't understand what would give you that impression? The sole reason the modification works is because without it, vapor leaks out of the unsealed cracks; you're losing vapor that could be going into the bag. In fact, in my opinion any Vapir user with an unmodified unit will generally smell the vapor while the unit is in operation due to this.

What fan settings do you guys use when you inflate bags? Which fan setting gives you the densest of vapor. I usually alternate between high and medium when inflating a bag.

Use a medium fan setting, otherwise the bag fills too quickly and hence there's a higher air/vapor admixture.

Edited by ColdFrixion

Ya.. that was just a paranoid dellusional thought I got while I was blazed.. It actually appears that by tapeing up the unit, you are getting much more vapor to air ratio. I had this brilliant thought maybe a few nights ago while i was baked... I think the reason it makes the unit work much better is not only because nothing is getting leaked out, but also because you are ALMOST creating a vacuum... and by doing that you are actually almost imitating the setting used in most of the vaporizer studies. And also the temperature doesnt fluctuate, and you get more vapor from lower temperatures than you could have gotten from an unmodded vapir.