i accidently put double the amount of silica magic!

use it all the way through tt.

only problem with it is make sure u add it to rez before anything. plain water only! or it will make the solution go terribly cloudy

problem with silica is it makes my ph go up all the time. and i have to add so much bloudy ph down sometimes i feel im doing more harm than good by using it. and the one time i didnt use it i got my best yield. but im using it again cause everyone says i should!

its not a salt so 'salinity' has nothing to do with it.

all silica is it microscopic grandules of a pure sand, that which is used in glass.

silicon oxide

n : a white or colorless vitreous insoluble solid (SiO2);

various forms occur widely in the earth's crust as quartz

or cristobalite or tridymite or lechartelierite [syn: silica,

silicon dioxide]

They say humans could just as likey be silicon based lifeforms as opposed to carbon based lifeforms.

Its a perfectly safe additive for both humans and plants, infact in these modern times we lack alot if it.