06/07 Guerilla Thread

cOwMoO

Well, I found out who took the plants, it wasn't through me telling anyone (not even my grow partner knows about the second crop).

This smaller crop was on my property and someone has jumped a fence to get in, they were retarded tho and left a trail that led me straight to them.

So I went to the house bashed on the door and had a yell at them for about 10 mins, then threatened to call the cops, it was clear they didn't want that.

Looked like meth heads, I think I'll just call the cops anyway (I'll say the house smells like chlorine, that'll get em to search).

Hope they get fucked over, theiving wankers!

And if the cops do check out my property, I'll just destroy the crops quick smart, got a can of petrol just in case :peace:.

cOwMoO

edit: Forgot to mention I've got a trifoliate pure Neville's Haze :thumbsup:, clones good too.

Edited by cOwMoO

cow moo.. i dont no if u have read.. but i posted before about obtaining solar panals from orange road work stand alone machines.. most have 2 juice panals on top (minimum) at least 20 w panal minimum garrentee..

But i relise you might be in the bush.. but if outskirts and road improvment is near by u will find 1 .. you can easily power 2x 150liter hour into ressie pumps

most are 12 or 24v.. if 24v use truck battery.. sink a powerbox under

I wish you'd grow up you stupid thief.

Solar Panels are only one third of a decent solar setup, apart from any damage :thumbsup:

Deep cycle batteries need to be powered via an approriate DC regulator, otherwise you'll fuck battery after battery.

Normal people who wish to purchase or just read some good info on Solar should check out

http://www.solaronline.com.au/

Well said Bufo .. furthermore all smart growers understand that to keep harvesting crop after crop successfully they must be a goody-two-shoes citizen, cause its often the case that police inquiries on an unrelated matter lead them to peoples grow rooms / locations :peace:

:thumbsup:

There's no fucking way that I'd put solar panels anywhere near my grow :peace:

Stolen or not, they'd advertise your crop better than a neon sign.

On another note lol here's something else for fellow guerillas to watch forpost-7959-1173366459_thumb.jpg

Hot rainy weather + nice dense buds = budrot! :thumbsup:

She got the chop today, a week or so early B)

Stay safe guys :)