Very pleasantly surprised by a Nirvana AK48 sativa pheno!

cool dave

wats the pity in it bein a f2??

i grew the ak 28 with some great results

it's just that because they're not stabilised you never know what phenotype you're going to end up with from each grow, but for the price you can't complain - from a 10-pack you should get at least 1 keeper

Still though, I guess the next best thing to a stable strain is a pleasant surprise :thumbdown:

hey there dave

that does look good for a nirvana strain and i should know im growing 2 of there strains now luckily i have bushy pheno's in both my Ice and White Rhino

cheerz :Dj:

Fingers crossed you end up with some good phenos!

I've heard mostly-good things about White Rhino, just as I had about AK-48 but I've heard a lot of criticism about Ice, although perhaps those people just got unlucky with phenos.

From your signature I take it you've grown both Ice and White Rhino at least once, what was your experience like?

Edited by NotDave

Hi NotDave,

Lurve your NirvanaAK48! Nirvana seeds,you love 'em or you hate 'em! Back in the Uk Nirvana has a bit of a shit image as they are really just a bunch of pirates seing as their stuff is F2 but it's as you say in that you might find exeptional pheno's due to gene recombination in the F2 generation and you may never see this pheno again no matter how many seeds you plant.

Enjoy! :thumbdown:

So .. Howz It smoke up?? ...

unfortunately i had to harvest about a week or so early as it was getting too hard to manage after I attempted to move it, so it was harvested without a flush so its not as smooth as it could be but its getting better as each day goes by. As to the flavour and smell they're very standard as far as pot goes, nothing extraordinary, but certainly nothing negative. The high is a nice uplifting one, as to be expected from a highly resinous sativa, and it's quite potent too although doesn't last all that long. There is supposedly a 'cherry' AK48 sativa pheno ... I got a sativa pheno but I don't think it's the cherry one.