cann rhizotonic - how to best use

Has anyone used Cannazym before? I just bought a bottle hoping it will give my seedlings a boost when they germinate.

I also bought a small bottle of the Superthrive. Talkin to the Hydro man about the stuff and he showed me some advertising BS about it. Looks amazing if you own a large number of very sick & dying trees. It is marketed as a super supliment that brings plants back from death (who hasn't needed soma that shit in the past?). Anyone used superthrive before? is it as good as they make out?

Peace :toke:

Of all the different additives I've spent ridiculous amounts of cash on, rhizotonic is by far the best and most highly reccomendable "tonic" I can say without doubt, does what it says.

What's it good for? Anything really. If the plants have been stressed by over fertalising, underwatering, if they've had a sickness, and you've been able to save them, or had an insect attack, or just to get a great root system going, this stuff is the juice.

Seems to me to be similar in it's efects on plants to super thrive, but much cheaper. Still, I don't want to compare the two either.

I haven't grown for a couple years, was in the grow shop the other day working out how much $$ I needed to get going again, and had forgotten about rhizotonic, but quickly factored it in. At 70 bux, it's worth it, and I wouldn't risk kicking off again without it. Obviously one could do so, but that's just how strongly I feel about this stuff. It's a great fall back agent.

I remember worrying about dose rates, but I think I ended up "splitting the difference" and using it at around 2ml a litre, pretty well all the way, or at least every second nute change.

I really can't speak highly enough of it.

I remeber thinking it helped summer grows too, to control heat stress. It just seems like a general all round "tonic" you know?

cheers

rob