cann rhizotonic - how to best use

hi all

many times when i transplant rooted clones into the main system at 3 wks old they seem to freeze up and take a couple weeks to really kick off. other times they kick off in 3 days. i used to think this was due to overwatering, but last crop i watered very very little (1lt per plant twice a day), and they took a couple weeks to get moving. i usually only use nutes at 700 ppm and h202.

ive read that CANNA RHIZOTONIC greatly assists seedlings to kick off instantly.

ive heard its best to use it for first 3 days with NO nutes. and then introduce nutes after that. and also that it works best when nutes are at a low EC

can someone tell me what is the correct/best way to use rhizo for freshly transplanted seedlings? should i use it immediately at 4ml per litre (as per the instructions) or should i use it at a lower rate first? and what EC should i keep the nutes at,

and also how many weeks should i be using it for? i was thinking maybe first 3 weeks only? (as its quite expensive and i have a big rez, so at 4ml per litre i would need 600ml of rhizo)

finally, can i use oxyplus with it or should i avoid h202 until i stop using rhizo? i understand that rhizo is organic and therefore im assuming oxyplus would be detrimental

thc24 i know ive read in your posts that you have alot of experience in rhizo and are a big fan but i cant seem to find the post im looking for! how do you use it mate?

finally, if there is something better/cheaper than rhizo that will help kick the seedlings off immediately please let me know

thanks all

Edited by keepleft

i use it too man dont use oxyplus with it imo

on my fresh seedlings, clones transplants and jiffy7s soaks

i use it at 1st at 1/2 bottle recomeended strentgh

building up to 4ml per litre

the ph blows out royally wen added i found

now i just mix it up on its own in a few litres if water so it economical

correct the ph

and water on its own every other day

]i use it till im happy with my roots on seedlings clones etc

then they can fend for them selves just a little kickstart

cause we all no BIG roots equals big BUDS

peace

billo

Edited by billopuffalot

thank bill. im keen to give the rhizo a crack as many people seem to talk highly of it. do u use the zym with it too or is rhizo on its own ok?

yeah pipeman i usually add some superthrive. at around 2 drops per 10 litres. there are 25 drops in a ml so that works out to about 1.5 ml in my 150 lt rez. is that enough you think? always unsure as to the dosage of ST. theres so much guffle on the label!

Edited by keepleft

hi guys i notice that canna has a flyer on the rhizo and there dose is as follows:

1st week (root development). 4ml litre

second week to end of veg - 1-2ml litre

flower period (stopping 2 weeks b/f harvest) - 0.5 ml per litre

is that overkill? or does it actually benefit in flower and late veg stage?

also should i use cannazym with it? cheers

if thats how they say to use it

try it that way bro and get back to us

i only use it if needeed in the 1st 2 weeks of flower

just for a root kick if i have transplanted recently within 2 weeks of bloom

they dont prod much roots as all energy is flowerin imo

and no i dont use the cannazym

i dont use anything like that

i use the rhizo n superthirive

good luck man and let us no how u go

pm thc 24 for his opinion

peace