Please Crit My Shed.

hey bubbles

had to log off yesterday visitors

atm the temps may be nice but if u in aust the summere is about to hit us and temps rise hardcore in my oppinion

my general rule is 1 x exhaust and 1 x inlet 4 each light

im just very warry of mould

i also use a ozone instead of scrubber

imo the centrifugal is kick ass 1 of them will keep a big room coolo with the right timing

peace

bpa

Thanks for all your coments and advise.

Should I be considering 2x 400w lights instead of a single 1000 or 600w that way I could raise/lower over each of the trays. the light will have to full a rectangular foot print of 1200x600. would 2x 400w lights produce more heat than a 1000w light?

Sorry for all my dumb questions I just want to get the lighting and ventilation right!! I plan to have this shed totally automated so that I can leave it for upto a month.

Hi BPA thanks for all your help mate.

2x 600w that'll get pretty hot won't it ?

I have done the calcs they reckon 640w is optimum with a 79.2 cfm fan,

and maximum is 960w with a 93.6 cfm fan, now i have calculated that 93.6 cfm is about 30cmm so that works out to be a 1800cmh fan which seems big and expensive.

The fan I was gonna use is only 600cmh and that will also be venting the 250w mh and the fluros in the other 2 chambers

So I am a little confused with the calc form on this site.

I have got some Double gum, Magic bud, Mazar and NL going in my current room so will reveg when they are done and start with those strains.