Fungas Gnats

You're indoors mate? Outdoors is little hope of course.

Make sure they can't get in.

Including, intake air, doors, windows, on you (clean clothes in the GR). Ensure you aren't bringing them in, in soil or composts. Keep an eye on worm wine for this too.

Then if you're in veg you can spray for the ones you have. Check products out, they range from gnatrol to pyrethrum. If in flower you can just try to limit their numbers.

Yeah they can hurt the plants a bit and do breed up quickly. The mediums I run can get infested quickly as they come for mushy composts etc. But aren't a real hassle if you keep at them. I've tried light to heavy neem flushing and never been able to erradicate after they get in.

Best to keep the bugas out! Good luck with it CG :thumbsup:

Very good advice on preventative measures mulla, sorry to hear the neem didnt work for you :thumbsup:

I can tell you i have successfully tried and tested Azadirachta Indica < 50g/l ( Neem extract), another wonderful product provided by nature :toke:

mixed at the rate of 2ml to 10litres water, totally immerse pot in solution for 20-30 minutes

this kills lavae and eggs in the medium, admittedly i did catch my infestation when the numbers were still low so maybe i was just lucky

dont worry the treatment showed no bad effects on the three plants i used it on, but it sure as hell got rid of the fungal gnat ... can also be used as a spray to knock the adult airbourne gnats or ladybirds will kill them quick too :xcited:

I have found Dutch Master Zone is quite good as a preventative/control measure when numbers are low

early response to these little fuckers is a must

I got neem @ hydro shop, though i beleive its available in some nurseries.

best of luck

lol

*Edited*

i have had succeess with xtreme scarid fly drench

contains 950g/l emulsifiable botanic oil and 800g/l diazinon

helps to contain i dont think ive ever killed them off

with neem oil i think its the 1 thats cold pressed that is trhe most effective imo there are 2 types processed differently.

good luck man,i saturate medium and put the sfd in ma res

peace

bpa