the "Fuckwit" Iamascumma to legislate for driver drug tests

Hey Jess, 100% agree with you on everything you've said.

I'd also like to quote generic_hippie as I fully agree with him/her also.

"Everyday I am forced to deal with people I believe to be intellectually, emotionally, socially impaired to the point it must effect the way they drive.

The angry single father again denied custody or even visitation with his children, the long term manic-depressive who fell off her meds again, the elderly pensioner so desperate for human contact the thought of a nice "accidental meeting" isn't so scary, the long-suffering parent-carer of an intellectually disabled adult child desperate for respite, every one of them impaired beyond their capacity for concentration on driving, yet perfectly allowed to sit behind the wheel."

I've always driven stoned ever since I can remember and never had ANY dramas or problems, I enjoy the drive and NEVER get road rage.

It depends on the person but most people can drive fine stoned as long as they KNOW the effects of the drug and thierselves.

I'd never put a first time smoker behind the wheel because they don't know what to expect.

Alcohol effects the brain and body TOTALLY differently to cannabis, so no one can say that being stoned is comparable to drink driving.

My 2 cents.

Edited by stonedstump

Hey guys

Thats why we cant vote labour they make up all these storys to make them sound great they fuck up our economy then they take away our rights.

We John Howard to have more of a say he really has fuck all of a say.

And what about taking iama out like the good old days sniper style :thumbsup:

Also that means we need to get on the coke or will they find that to?

There are certain sections of the (pc) community that would prefer to call a spade a "digging implement", personally, I usually call it a (variable expletive) shovel.

Having travelled over large sections of this country I have learned there are pockets, enclaves if the word is more suited to your tastes, enclaves of pseudo aristocratic wankery where "decent people" wouldn't say shit for a shilling, most un-Australian.

This country was built on the sheep's back, correct? Stockmen are notorious, infamous in fact for their language skills in the area of profanity. This is a simple historical tradition being eroded by pc wankers with dress codes, latte's, and allegedly "up-market" taverns all through-out our land...

Fuck off I say.

Fair dinkum, I would hate to live in a world where emotional responses are frowned upon, it'd be as bland as a Jatz on a Sao.

No ups, no downs, just cold and controlled, measured non-reactions...

Imagine sex with a person like that...

If you bit a woman like that on the tit I reckon she'd fly out the window sounding quite like a balloon deflating...

Edited by generic_hippie

Well all i got to say on this subject is...

I live in a very very small bush town, i never go to the city or any other place were it puts me in the position

to be tested for MJ while driving, no need, i got every thing right here. :yahoo:

and plus if i get way to smashed to drive, well i just dont go out. (its just not worth it)

And i am very good freinds with the local cop, and he knows i smoke and drive everyday, plus he nows how i operate and hes fine with that. B)

and as my freind the cop said..

" i dont care what you do, as long as your not hurting anyone one alse but your self... bla bla bla"

But if you get stoned and cause a problem to the public ,well then by all means you should be delt with (harshly in my opinon) because people like this gives us responsible Oz Stoners a bad name :thumbsup:

This copper is a tru legend :peace:

ANYWAY :toke:

Cheers

Dallas

I don't get what your getting at Niall,I answered your questions ,I said I didn't agree with anything that you said and explained why, what you fail to realise is that profanity is standard politician talk and certainly Labor Party room talk,would this be the language that I would use in a FORMAL or OFFICIAL letter? No not if I want to get anywhere / result from my letter,Would I say it to Iemmas face or in a letter? YOU BET ,I loath the Calabrian mafia crap mummies boy (lived at home till he was 36 ) ,look at Tripodis friends Pascale Sergi a "mate" of Aussie Bob Trimboli , look at how many Italians are in the NSW Labor Party,look at how many are sitting members. Is this many Italian origin members of parliament an accurate reflection of ethnic diversity? Or is something going on here in NSW? As I believe that the mafia has indeed managed to get their MEN into parliament to represent / cover up their interests.

Cannabis I believe from my vast personal experience is a] relatively harmless(compared to legal but deadly things) b] causes NO IMPAIRMENT that is detrimental to your ability to drive / work ( think about it how would / could it affect even a pilot in a jetliner as there totally automated :yahoo: )

Iemma is a FUCKWIT SUPREMO and absolutely deserves to be top of the page on Pot Revolutions Australin Fuckwit page (Oz idol parody) how about Mul Content?And once again he is a TRAITOR to LABOR IDEALS. And a would-be pseudo-neo-NAZI peice of foul scum, FUCK HIM. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jess Stone

well i read in paper the only reason they not gunna test for herion and coke is cause they have traces of codine in em which is also used in most pain killers so testing is not accurate. well i say dosnt sudafed have in it a substance that speed and extasy are made from and going on there codine theroy what about hemp seed health products like bars and shit now wouldnt these things give false readings if used buy a non drug taking person.

so simple keep hemp seeds bars and sudafed in ya car and if nicked just say you had just eaten a bar right before pulled up or taken sudafed half hour a go.