the "Fuckwit" Iamascumma to legislate for driver drug tests

Drivers face random drug tests

Motorists in NSW will be subject to random drug testing under legislation to be introduced to parliament today.

Offenders could face prison sentences of up to nine months and unlimited licence suspensions.

"The random roadside drugs tests will be used to detect speed, cannabis and ecstasy," Premier Morris Iemma said.

Mr Iemma also said all drivers and motorcycle riders involved in fatal crashes would be forced to undergo blood testing.

Police Minister Carl Scully said specially trained police officers would conduct the saliva tests with portable drug screening machines.

So Morris Iamascumma joins his FUCKWIT TRAITOROUS LABOR MATES in Victoria,South Australia and Tasmania and is introducing this disgusting legislation without ANY scientific or medical proof to support this NAZI legislation, the very VICTIMS of this baseless nazi legislation will be mostly Labor voters,if you use cannabis you MUST vote GREEN or you will be dishonouring yourself.... Jess :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Edited by Jess Stone

First it will be testing all drivers and then it will become a everyday thing that any cop can do when asked by them...

we are loseing how rights slowly this is something that we should be fighting!

this is every worrying to think this sort of testing might come in...If aust then NZ will follow it....

tt

hey there all

i seriously cant beleive this shit is happening around aust it already in vic and nsw and is spreading like a fucken plaig this shit has gotta stop some where i mean im sure the insurance companies are loving it cause now if you have any drug or minute trace of drugs in ya system then ya fucked so f ya smoke weed ya may as well not get insurance on ya car

and also i may be going to far but i wonder what happens to the test kit after you have taken the test does it get thrown in the bin cause the police have a very nice little dna sample right there

how long will it be untill there is mandatory drug tests for every one and ya dna finger prints and any other info is taken from birth

we are slowly losing our rights as humans to run our own lives and this scares me

cheerz

:thumbsup:

Sell Your Cars. Get A bike. And Use Public Transport.

Or Not. I don't give a shit really. Not a fan of cars , they are useful , but to dangerous and destructive.

B)

(Why did I bother writing that !?)

:yahoo:

(EDIT) - Hey Stoney , They have been taking Blood samples from New Borns In Australia since the 70's o.k. ...

Don't worry they'd have yours too probly like they would mine. Fucken Society. It's not my society. I hope they all choke on it.

Edited by Budman2012

I don't want to get accustomed to it as its based on BULLSHIT ,NO science NO medical basis just like the lies that 'hydro' is more 'dangerous' than outdoor when NEITHER is DANGEROUS or 'hydro' causes mental problems more so than outdoor when NEITHER DO :FACT: ,I believe it is the thin edge of the wedge,what next ,piss in a machine to leave your house? This is comparable to the way the jews and drug criminals/victims were treated by the NAZIS - SHAME SHAME SHAME be upon the governments and the sleazebags who sell this BULLSHIT ! :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Jess I agree with you and know you are just expressing your anger however I think its best to put our views across in more moderate language. Calling people fuckwit traitor nazis may be deserved, but it makes it all too easy for us to be disregarded as loonies. Know what I mean? :thumbsup:

:yahoo:

I get ya Pipeman ...

I wish I hadn't slipped up quite a few times myself ...

It just gets so frustrating trying to understand some of these uninformed veiws sometimes U know.

I do try and keep it as moderate and on topic as I can tho. (Yes Yes I'm a loonie anyway) :thumbsup:

I doubt many people who should do actually read these forums tho.

But if writing a proper reply or response to the appropriate departments/people , then yes , much care should be taken to be as sensible as possible Imo.

Definatly no anger or aggression should show through . Just being polite and concise works better.

Bye Now B)

:peace:

What would you have me call this Calabrian crap? Mr Premier? I have voted Labor for the NSW Labor party longer than this LABOR traitor (which is the CONTEXT that I am using the word traitor) has ! I never voted for this clown to be Premier,last election the scum Carr was premier,they are Labor traitors.

Now for the Nazi analogy , I believe this accusation to be totally accurate! The Nazis in the 1930's treated their drug criminal/victims WORSE than the JEWS! These victims were made to wear a GREEN TRIANGLE .

Now you will notice when I use the term "fuckwit" in the context of Iemma/Iamascumma that I put it in quotation marks as I am paraphrasing Iamascummas own words that he uses to describe people who irk/shit him.

So to sum up I feel my terminology is an accurate reflection of the situation. If a mod objects then they can change it ,it doesn't bother me . BTW I am not angry, I AM DISGUSTED ! :thumbsup:

edit: The SMH online has a poll about it this morning it was only 300 odd votes and the percentages were 59% for 41% against it is now 3600 votes and the percentages have remained the same, which fits in with my theory that 1/3 puts shit on another 1/3(us) and the other 1/3 of the population are indifferent.

Edited by Jess Stone