Sunrise and Dr Michael Carr-Gregg

Funny story - My mate actually got caught a few years ago cause his parents used to water the garden with the hose and after a few months it wouldnt stretch anwhere near where they needed it to and had to buy another hose. I think the rest is pretty much obvious from here.

I think thats absolute bullshit - These people have no idea what they are talking about. They've obviously delved deep into the underground, drug community and learned how much more deadly and potent the 'hydroponic skunk' is compared to the 'normal dope'. Im sorry but this just pisses me off. Im not gunna bother continuing cause I feel the same as you all!

hey there all

well not that im ever awake intime to see any morning shows i can see that this one is one of the obviosly misinformed trumed up news shows that really only spews crap to the people that watch it. We know that all this they are saying is shit but imagine what else in the news is exagerated trumped up bullshit this is the reason i dont watch the news anymore just all crap to me

im gonna go out tonight and start cutting small sections off all me neighbours hoses well the ones that have kids anyway :peace:

cheerz

hey nugget just read that link and maybe we should put the ozstoners website as a link at the bottom so parents can really find out the right info

missed sunrise,

but did anyone see today tonight last tuesday 22nd, was a short story i also missed about a guy loosing house over 4 plants and then having it offered back at higher price..

Must be a whole lot more to the story any info?

Heard since may have only been 4 plants growing but gave him self up as a dealer and must have had a stock pile. But apparently not in the story by TT.

The woman was actually disgusted when she mentioned liquid fertislisers

that's the trouble with these media folks - too much imagination. she probably had a mental picture of us crapping in the bath, diluting it and pouring it on our plants.

the sad thing is that we in the uk are now getting the duff information that your politicians are throwing at you recycled and thrown back at us as "latest research from australia".

let's face it, alot of people make alot of money out of cannabis and i'm not talking about dealers. i'm talking about politicians who've built a career on canna prohibition and those like dr mikey who spout bullshit to order for appearance money on chat shows. can't help feeling that there is an ego thing here too.

that's the trouble with these media folks - too much imagination. she probably had a mental picture of us crapping in the bath, diluting it and pouring it on our plants.

the sad thing is that we in the uk are now getting the duff information that your politicians are throwing at you recycled and thrown back at us as "latest research from australia".

let's face it, alot of people make alot of money out of cannabis and i'm not talking about dealers. i'm talking about politicians who've built a career on canna prohibition and those like dr mikey who spout bullshit to order for appearance money on chat shows. can't help feeling that there is an ego thing here too.

Yeah I agree, most of it is recycled and I think alot of these experts have been in the field for many years and to admit they are wrong now would be a huge ego blow to them.

And then there's the media who add their own personal touch to the story. The UK media seem to call even the smallest grow-op a "Cannabis Factory" or a "Suburban Cannabis Factory" going by online news and media reports.

Over here they call them "Cannabis Labs" or "Cannabis Drug Labs".

Very sad indeed.

fuckin :thumbsup: all morning at that one.

So the definitative way to tell if your kids are dopin is to check the length of the garden hose and count tooth picks, fuck me if that isnt the most whacked thing i have heard in my life.

hmmm. well if you had to make a bong for every smoke then youd know pretty quickly that *somebody* was smokin dope, not neccisarily your kids though.

Theoritically i could make a bong with 1 piece of hose and use that bong for the rest of my life. Mum and dad nonethewiser.

Apply that logic to other situations in parental discipline and youll get a laugh. Think about it a bit harder and youd realise that if you where to 'police' you childs activity like this in ALL matters, imagine how fucked up that kid would be.

they let this fucker say this to people on TV?.