Sunrise and Dr Michael Carr-Gregg

Just saw a story on Sunrise where this Dr Michael Carr-Gregg was explaining the dangers of marijuana, backed up by 5second soundbytes from pimple faced schoolkids interviewed in a shopping mall.

He said parents might be able to tell if their kid is smoking mj if they find their garden hose is getting shorter or they find their toothpicks are missing. Yeah good idea ya fucking wanker parents should count their toothpicks and measure their garden hose every week to see whether or not their kids are doing drugs lol

Edited by pipeman

Just watched it myself, what a lot of shit, the idiot was describing the symptoms of crystal meth rather than mj and British research put a lid on the psychosis bullshit so his claim that 1 in 50 users will suffer from it is just as valuable as the stuff that squirts from a bulls rear end.

They could have at least cleaned the bong for the shot too, it was disgustingly filthy, might have to email them a link to my bong cleaning post. lol

:toke:

I actually missed the middle part of the interview because the phone rang but I'm sure he said some funny shit.

But one thing he did say is that 30% of surveyed teenagers regularly smoke mj and 50% have tried it within the previous 12 months. Surely to any logical person thoses statistics are a very strong indicator that cannabis does not cause mental illness as the frequency of mental illness among teenagers is nowhere near 30%. lol

I need to see this show... never heard of Sunrise before... hopefully it's on DC++ or some downloading service... not that I have a lot of free time...

I remember the summer before entering high school i was sitting with my parents watching a news report on these "rave/drug abuse/sex parties" that are popular with the youth these days... report really got my hopes up about high school, and needless to say I was really let down when I finally got there.

lol

Hey Pipe , Yah , They have done similar stories like that before , all BS media propaganda.

"Drug proof your kids

Each day at 8:15 Dr Michael Carr-Gregg will be answering questions on teenagers and drugs."

^

Thats on the SevenSunrise site , so I presume It's each day this week.

Also , You can comment or ask a Q at their site , if your so inclined.

Also I noticed on there just before hearing it on the radio rite now that they have a new roadside drug tester for Ecstacy being put to use in Melbourne now.

Unfortunatley I couldn't find the whole story of these or a transcript or anything ... If anyone does , please let us know here.

O.k. Bye 4 Now

Budman :toke:

lol

Hmm..

Sunrise..yes Australias most watched breakfast TV program with an average of 800,000 viewers each day sometimes a million.

They're running a week long anti-drug campaign which I saw them advertising while I was watching weekend Sunrise with Andrew O Keefe and some women.

Towards the end of the program they had a little discussion to rap things up and they were saying what viewers could look forward to in the following week [this week] which includes the whole anti-drugs thing and some interviews from "leading experts" etc.

Andrew was reading the teleprompter and said something similar to

"yes we will be getting Dr. so and so on Monday to talk about cannabis and how it can affect young people and the signs you can look out for"

The women then chimed in and said something along the lines of

"and we'll espescially be talking about hydroponic cannabis too wont we?" and he agreed with her of course.

She then continued to say "there is all kinds of nasty things in it, liquid fertislisers and all sorts of things like that"

then andrew took over

"so watch on money to find out how to see the signs of drug use etc"

That's basically how the dialogue went and it was all planned and prompted for them to read to the australian public.

This is the kind of propaganda we're dealing with [nothing new I know], and then we have the hempbar activists [the only activists im aware of] who are basically AGREEING with these people who are running an 'Anti-drug campaign'.

That's abit off topic anyway, but my point on this matter is that yes, once again they have dragged in some idiot doctors and university graduates to talk about and hype up something they have no idea about in reality.

The people who have a clue and know the actual real dangers such as systematic chemicals and flushing who want to EDUCATE people on RESPONSIBLE personal drug use will never be allowed on TV.

Even if they were allowed on TV the sheeple are that brainwashed already it would be like pissing in the ocean.

I'm just glad that I can sit back here with my bong on the desk and see these mindless idiots meandering and dribbling on with their propaganda and just laugh at them, for they will die ignorant and stupid.

EDIT:

The woman was actually disgusted when she mentioned liquid fertislisers and all I could think to myself at the time is: "lady, what do you eat? air?"

Every single piece of fruit of vegetable in the supermarket has been produced with liquid fertislisers, no different to anything used on cannabis, am I correct?

It just goes to show the ignoramous-type people who are representing the collective australian opinion. Well I say F**K HER

Edited by stonedstump

"Drug proof your kids

Each day at 8:15 Dr Michael Carr-Gregg will be answering questions on teenagers and drugs."

A link to the link: http://seven.com.au/sunrise I might just ask a question or 2, he also seemed to think that indoor is called "Skunk", HEMP seem to think it is all called "Chronic", and I think that it's pathetic how little knowledge these fools have on the subject yet they are still prepared to make idiotic public statements about it. :peace:

:peace:

I agree totally Tom ... It's ridiculous ,

:doh:

Thx for the Clink.

:peace:

Budman :peace:

(EDIT) - yeah so guessin from their Factsheet section , They don't update daily ... The last one is nearly a week old ... typical ...

They say they want input from the public sometimes .. But they never really mean it aye ... It reminds me of trying to look thru the .Gov Websites for relevant information .. there is fukall bcuz they try and supress enough information on particular important subjects without It seeming like they're telling nothing. Enough to pacify the majority into apathy. When It is all just a sham to invest in their vested interests.

- (End of EDIT)

Edited by Budman2012