Help With Growing Tomatoes ?

:)

Hey Guyz , Thx heaps for the Pics and comments (For the record I reckon CS is gonna be a great strain too , can't waint until i eventually crack some)

Very nice Pics of some very nice plants :scratchin:

So , I guess It's obvious this thread has ground to a steady halt ..

Well , long story short , Have had other things and plants to take care of , this one got the neglect stick , was so big I had to push it all down again with a heavier mesh .. It didn't really like that .. but that was the go until I decided whether to just cut it or not ..

Well , It would have yielded alot .. but It was starting to die and I don't think would have been the best quality smoko ... So I finally cut it :D

Heres a Pic before I did .. I took the heavy mesh off not 2 days before and the branches were standing well again .. but it had to go ..

post-8241-1175871852_thumb.jpg - Overgrown

I spose I should mark it down as a FAIL X .. but I got alot outta makin this thread and doin the grow whilst it lasted :)

Thx to all who replied :peace: Thx , and I wish you all the best for your grow lol

This Is Budman ... Signing out for now :) Seeya next time ..

Budman :)

(P.s. the origional tommy plants have pretty much died off , but clever nature decided to take seeds and plant them in a surrounding area) :peace:

Well , saves me more work :)