• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Help With Growing Tomatoes ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Budman2012

Budman2012

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2963 Posts:
  • Interests:Everything Interesting!!!
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: THE LIGHT !
:)
Hey Guyz , Thx heaps for the Pics and comments (For the record I reckon CS is gonna be a great strain too , can't waint until i eventually crack some)
Very nice Pics of some very nice plants :scratchin:

So , I guess It's obvious this thread has ground to a steady halt ..
Well , long story short , Have had other things and plants to take care of , this one got the neglect stick , was so big I had to push it all down again with a heavier mesh .. It didn't really like that .. but that was the go until I decided whether to just cut it or not ..
Well , It would have yielded alot .. but It was starting to die and I don't think would have been the best quality smoko ... So I finally cut it :D

Heres a Pic before I did .. I took the heavy mesh off not 2 days before and the branches were standing well again .. but it had to go ..
Attached File  12yr35_The_End.jpg   372.63K   32 downloads - Overgrown

I spose I should mark it down as a FAIL X .. but I got alot outta makin this thread and doin the grow whilst it lasted :)

Thx to all who replied :peace: Thx , and I wish you all the best for your grow lol

This Is Budman ... Signing out for now :) Seeya next time ..

Budman :)

(P.s. the origional tommy plants have pretty much died off , but clever nature decided to take seeds and plant them in a surrounding area) :peace:
Well , saves me more work :)
Too Many Much , So Little Not.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Herbman

Herbman

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 Posts:
  • Interests:Smoking lots of weed
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w Mh veg 600w HPS flower
Thats classic, No seriously just tomatos

wilderbud

wilderbud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 Posts:
  • Interests:Women, Weed and Sunshine
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 70W MH, 400W HPS & The Sun
Whats next - Lantana? B)

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.