OP"s please on my basic plumbing idea

My opologies for not stoppin in recently. Really nothing of great import to share! The plants at 26 days seem to be doing well. MY sweet deal on the used 1 k light soured when it quit workin, using twin 250's at this point. That turned out ok It would be over kill for the 5 plants I have going And the seller says he will make good. My sure thing killer clone deal fell thru but I aquired some good seed that will be ready next round! A couple plants fell over and ripped up what little roots they had. The room is too hot & humid but will have better climate control soon. Don't shed any tears for me Gents! This round has been a learning experience and next round will be much better! If I get anything that resembles a bud out of this I will be happy! Just wanted to stop in and Thank Ya'll . :thumbsup:

:whistle: looking nice for a first grow Well done man !!! :thumbsup:

Read up on tipping them babies man a bit late this time but worth the read especially with the smaller lights.

I dont know if i look at this different but i take it all via another mentallity. I look at the process of feeding the roots AIR whilst keeping them MOIST is the best way of approaching hydroponics. m2c with regards to feeding

Your idea of jetting water into your pot buckets (correct me if im wrong!!) to create a slash effect to wet the roots and airate the tank at the same time, to me seems to be a bit violent as pipeman suggested even with the smallest jets available (if you have overcome this and the high flow back volume needed pls let me know how) but as i take it those plants you show are feed by this method??

Each of the methods of feeding has its drawbacks and pluses its up to you to take what you want from each to do what you want it to do or to accept and work around whatever system you choose.

My system uses a hybrid of many systems but is a smaller system so I can treat my babies to bits of all systems without a major engineering feat as you would get with your modular system. dont forget the KISS methedology.

I surely don't want to complicate or add expense to this project.

Go with what you have seen displayed online firstly (dutch pots are cheap tried and true also DIY) and you can experiment with just a single module of these systems at a time once you have that right. Then you can see the growth differences as evidence of the changes value

Good luck man, enjoy your puzzle and dont be afraid to spoil them babies as they will reward you for your hard work!!!

:applause: PS pls use some paragraphs man i got lost reading them posts like 100 times Just dont spell check my posts hehe :thumbsup: