Homemade vaporiser w/pics

Welcome to OS zano lol

Being a tight arse, I've been thinking of something like this for a while myself and it looks like you've knocked up a pretty good prototype there mate lol

Were you(& your mate) impressed with the results?

I was also wondering if anyone new what temp. we should be aiming for so as to get the most vapour without burning the mull/hash.

lol And do the commercial ones use a fan or something for filling up a bag/balloon?

I've never used a vapouriser, but I'm keen as hell. Just too tight to shell out the cash for the real thing!

Thanks for reviving my interest zano

lol

some commercial models use a fan but most don't. I been using vapourisers for years never made one myself but looking at zano's design I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work. You might also do a search for rodwal's lightbulb vapouriser thats another cheap design and I believe its posted on this site somewhere. If not do a google on it someone's probably posted it elsewhere as the method was originally posted on overgrow. lol

sweet. sorry i been gona a while. anyway, im still waiting on that light dimmer from ebay, cant wait until it arrives.

highrising, where did you get your thermometer? i have been looking around but cannot find any in the ~200 degrees range that were a reasonable price.

67special, im pretty sure the vaporisation temp of thc is about ~190 degrees, and yes we were pleased with the results :toke:. hopefully we will be even more plesed soon.

lol Hi there Zano,the temp that weed vapes at is between 130c to226c celsiusthat is 266f to 439f this is from the temps they vape weed at in the volcano try a car cigy lighter and use a 12 volt battrey charger to power it , use a glass jar and turn it upside down so lid is on the bottom,you can screw the jar off then, bring your tubing in through the bottom of the jar and wires to power the lighter it works real well, no shit give me a hoy if ya need to no moer , cheer,s chippy lol peace off piss to make use a dimmer to control the temp of car lighter B) i will post a link to photobucket so ya can have a look at what i used to use befor i got a volcano vaporizor gotta take the pics yet :bleh:

haah this is fkn awesome, guys i really cant afford something like a volcano n shit and while i understand they may be much better is this seriosly a good option>? i am concerned about my health and i really do not want to smoke out of joints and even bongs ( although i know they arnt that bad) is this a healthy and effective way to use mj? thanks fellas, im really excited as im on hols and im going to go out and buy the gear to make this with your green light !

cheers, fkn clap clap to the op :peace:

:peace: Hi there Subzero,get a lighter from a car wreckers yard $2.00 or $5.00 for 2 off them, chaep as, :peace: i dont worry about how much weed im useing in my volcano mate, as long as im not smoking ,ya use about half of what ya would usely smoke,one half full volcano chamber fix/s me up for about 4-6hrs stoned with pain releif, but that is vapeing good weed mate, ya will use more if it/s shit weed , half a chamber would equale about 4 bong cones,hope this has helped ya :peace: :toke: