Outdoor 06/07. :)

:peace:

Hey G'day , :toke:

:peace:

Man , I know the weather can be a bit sketchy down Vic way , but It sounds as though you have the potential to grow some pretty great plants , again I wish you well.

:toke:

I've been lookin closely at what can be done with a 400w light in acupboard , very closely , right here at STOZ ,

Excellent , I'm so glad to be part of such a Friendly , Informative community , so Cheerz :)

My back is killin me , so I'll Seeya Round ...

:toke:

Budman ... Out For Now. :)

p.s. Any Photographic ability ? :) Some Pics would be good , :)

:) I Like Monday ..

hey budman,

i currently got them under a 400w in a cupboard, ill have some pics up soon.

ill prolly keep the plants under the lights alot longer then expected and put them out a little lateer round october.. :toke:

outdoors, all i can say is its in the middle of a wetlands. reeds about 4ft tall for about 2km each side. It gets perfect light all day. It isnt full swampy wetlands either, but none the less it has its swampy spots.

I have about 16 seeds under lights, 2 x white skunk, 2 x skunk #1, & the rest bagseed. lol

Nice, I live in Campbell River... Email, yes email, me some and I'll use my expert opinion to decipher if its good or not :peace:

hey guys

just repotted them the other day into some good size pots. 20L i think.

i have the plants about 2ft away from the 400w globe. a couple of the plants are starting to go a yellow color. the round leaves that develop first have gone yellow. Any ideas what could fix this up quick smart ?

please reply asap, ill post some pics tomorrow, i just got the digi cam today.

ta

ok.

all plants are showing the exact same symptoms.

i have them some nutrient solution, only 1ml per L. It was part 'A' of amsterdam indoors.

im gunna give them some of that osmocote shiznak.. will get it tomorra.

All plants are yellowing from the bottom, except for 1 which has taken off nicely.

Any ideas ? there in organic soil.. its the good shit from a soil joint, not the shit in a bag.

Im gunna plant some more seeds n put them into cocopeat, since they seem to grow pretty good in that shit.

The temp is 30 in the grow room.. im gunna try lower the temp, i have 2 x exhaust fans, 2 x inlet fans..

Far out i just want some kick ass plants, but theres allways problems along the way.. lol

Well, ill put some pics up soon, my plan is to take clones by sept, and put them out by october.

cheers