No growth

nice plant, looks very healthy with the exception of a very small amount of yellowing of some of the tips of the leaves which is so small i had to zoom in and have a close look ;) to me that means your pH is probably slightly off and it has been caught in the very early stages too so i would flush the soil a bit with some plain water pH adjusted to around 6.2-6.5 and give it a small feed in around 3-4 days :)

i'd let a few more peeps reply so you get a more accurate answer before you do anything, but im pretty sure im right :)

I wouldn't be very worried about it at all , the plant is putting more energy into the root system atm , a flush won't hurt it and will fix any potential ph issues you have , however as for the stopage in growth it is very common for a plant your size , provided you have given it plenty of root growign space which it looks like you have for now it will take off again in the next few days , keep us up to date ;)

Ok I got a sixk ass light. It is a horozantal light with a built in ballist. Im using 350wt metal halide. its on 18/6 If the damn thing would grow I would put it on 12 and 12. Its 19 days old. Im going to go flush it just incase. Thanks guys for all the help. I will post a pic of my light mhen it turns on.