lowryder

Hey thanks everyone...

I would rate the stone between nl. and bb... not bad for such a little plant you just have to make sure the tichs are 50-75% amber before you harvest..

I made a pan of brownies and ate a 2"x2" piece and went on a 6 hour happy time cant remember what I watched on tv. :peace:

If you grow some keep a male and female sepperate are to seed out and you should get about 200 seeds with one female then your set, as some of the lowryder seeds are way to expensive for me.

Good luck with your grow of it... :peace:

:toke:

Hi Ubenhadd ,

Hmm , Not sure why I've missed this thread for the last two weeks :peace:

But I thought I'd stop in and say G'day.

G'day.

Congrats on the lowrider man , It looks like a great smoke , and great shot of all the buds too ...

lol

Those sativas seem to be going well , How tall are they? :toke:

:toke:

O,k, Bye 4 Now

From Budman. :toke:

Hey thanks... They are about 2' tall when I cliped the top and put in 12-12 and they have streched from 30" to 45" on some, had to put screen on top to keep them down...

When can I go to just p k on the feed. I have been using

cha Ching 9-50-10 Want to go to Beastie Bloom at 0-50-30.... Just dont know when to do that. So if someone could jump right in here and fill me in please........ lol They are at 4 weeks now.....