Am i Impatient? lol...

Ok guys, sorry for the late pics! .... here they are (if i can get it to work) thanks nugget for the info.. :xcited:

Ok, i got it down pat, but even though i shrunk the pics some are over my limit, so i made them even smaller! :thumbsup:.... but i think ya get the gist of it, looks like im gona have to post one pic per message, firstly, here's the light wireing for my false roof.

post-8050-1152262492_thumb.jpg

And here's 4 of the lights running (these pics were taken a few days ago when the seedlings were REALLY tiny, so i only had 4 lights running, and took out the fans, and just left the door open for adequate air supply :thumbsup:

(sorry had to really shrink this pic, it's a thumbnail...:guitar:... )

post-8050-1152263277_thumb.jpg

And here's the setup, complete with detachable roof, detachable floor, with plenty of room underneath for plant growth (the floor moves down as the plants grow, rather then the lights moving up) at the moment it's a great place to put my nutes :xcited: hehe...

post-8050-1152263444_thumb.jpg

Ok, now that that's posted, here's some pics ( forgive me that theyre tiny....the next resize up and they're too big!) ... of my plants at one week from the beginning of germination about which were germinated for 36 hours, then planted, they popped up outa the soil a few days ago :wacko: any comments would be appreciated... oh, and the fans are back in, all lights are on, and everything's a constant 24 degrees, gave them thier first taste of nutes (At like 1/5th streingth...:toke:) yesterday, and will use stronger nutes by the start of next week. :peace: not that the tiny pics do any justice, but plant number 3 im sure is a slightly different phenotype, being smaller, and much stockier, im hoeping to use it for seed production whether it's male or female.

Plant one, just 2 days above ground, if they seem short, it's caus i topped up the pot about an inch with fresh soil mix.

post-8050-1152263718_thumb.jpg

Plant 2:

post-8050-1152263748_thumb.jpg

Plant 3 (the one that seems more stocky):

post-8050-1152263779_thumb.jpg

and the last plant, will be in the next post :peace:

And lucky last (hope its a girl) ...i know the pics are tiny, and i know the plants are tiny...hahaha, everythings tiny! :guitar: but yeah, let me know if you see a huge problem or anything... i know there isn't any reflective surface, i was planning on getting some on my trip to the hydro shop, but they didn't have it!!! :thumbsup: sooo, i'm going back later this week, and gona layer the entire inside with mylar :wacko: ... k, later Stoners! :peace:

post-8050-1152264243_thumb.jpg

Oh, and that pic, is bigger then a thumbnail if ya click on it...:xcited:...not by much tho hehe, later :peace:

:toke:

Gday Phreakr ,

Finally cracked eh :toke: Thats good :wacko:

I was waitin' to see.

Um... Do you the dimesions of your growing space?

I only ask bcuz I'm thinkin of startin up my cupboard soon , and It would be nice to get a comparison.

p.s. yeh those pics are pretty fucken small man , can you maybe reduce the quality a bit , the increase the size?

One of the guys has a guide to resizing here at OSA , but I forget who sorry , but you'll find it.

(I just use photoshop - resize image and save as Jpeg - whatever quality fits nicely.) :peace:

Anyhoo , Good Luck O.K. , get them reflective surfaces happenin' :guitar:

Budman ... Away! :thumbsup:

(Have a Good Friday Night)

:xcited: :peace:

Gday budman (that was a quick reply!),

Yeah, my grow area is 2 and a half foot deep, a foot and a half wide, and 2 and a half foot tall.... not the biggest space happenin, but for 4 lowryder's i think it's enough :thumbsup: Thanks for the info about the pics...i tried buggerising around makin the pics bigger, but in all honesty i nearly threw the computer out the window and decided i just couldn't be fuct... haha, i'll update the pics in a week from now, and try to re-size them beter next time! :xcited: ...yeah, gona have a big night tonight hehe.... gota love fridays, take it easy mate, seeya.

:toke:

Cheerz Mate , Have A good one eh :wacko:

Yeah , My space is about 2wice as big but about the same depth (i.e. outward from wall).

But I have to keep some things in the other half of the cupboard , so I have to think of an easy way to seal of half the space without drillin too many holes and shit ... Hmmm ... :guitar:

Anyhoo , thats my problem. :toke:

:xcited:

Again , Best wishes for tonight , tomorrow and your grow. :toke:

:peace:

Budman ... Out for Friday Night. :peace: :thumbsup: