Drink makers find cannabis is their cup of tea

Its a con job IMO ,why? well cannabis is still illegal in Britain so there is no way this could be legally made,besides WTF is "cannabis sativa syrup ?

This is my take on this product sativa syrup and health benefits in the one sentence implies to me that "cannabis sativa syrup" is in all propability HEMP SEED OIL , this is a cynical marketing ploy.

Hemp seed oil even from strong med grade buds has next to no THC not zero but ultra low quantities that would not need to be removed as hemp seed oil and its low thc content is already legal in Britain ,these people are liars ,I suspect removing THC from cannabis resin is a complicated and expensive process and I wouldn't be surprised if toxic crap was involved.

This is so similar to the caffeine drink just starting to be marketed in the USA called COCAINE same story so they say ,hmm,more liars and what does COCA Cola think of COCAINE the caffeine drink I wonder? As you know things go better with COKE so Coca Cola say! And remember COCA COLA still contains coca extract de-alkyloidised they get it from Merke,Sharpe&Dome from there legal cocaine for medical use production also remembering COCA COLA contained the "REAL THING" (these drug pushing hypocrites can't help themselves ,it still has the lethal drug caffeine in it yet these cunts have provided funds to the drug war ,unbelievable) until 1904.

From the AGE

LAWMAKERS have denounced the manufacturer of a new, highly caffeinated soft drink called Cocaine, and called for a boycott of the beverage, saying it glamorised an illegal and deadly stimulant.

"There are only two reasons that you would seek to use this infamous and insidious name to market your so-called energy drink," said Councilman James Sanders of Queens.

"Either you are woefully ignorant of the horrors of cocaine addiction, or your god is the dollar bill."

The beverage has attracted mostly negative publicity, since it was introduced last month by its manufacturer, Redux Beverages LLC, in southern California.

While the company's internet site says it does not advocate drug use, it suggests that the carbonated drink be mixed with alcohol — offering recipes for cocktails with names such as Liquid Cocaine, Cocaine Smash, Cocaine Blast and even Cocaine Snort. The site promotes the beverage's page on MySpace, an internet site popular among children and teenagers.

NEW YORK TIMES

www.drinkcocaine.com

For FS its even in a CC similar red can,go to the site to watch Rosie O'Donnel's joke about pretending to snort it backfire ,she actually shoves a finger on her opposite nostril and blows out the "cocained" nostril on camera because its so nasty up the nose.

Yup it's a marketing ploy, any mention of omega and it's hemp seed oil.

I've seen similarly branded drinks over here that have nothing to do with cannabis - I think one of them was just filtered through hemp paper ffs, there was a "hemp" beer a few years back that's only claim was the same filtering technique.

:peace:

A couple of weeks ago I saw a drink In a Cafes fridge that had very similar labelling ...

I belive It may have even mentioned hempseed oil .. or something similar ... It had a yellow label with a MJ leaf behind It's logo ...

;)

I wish now I'd bought the drink .. I was curious ... But also very thirsty ... So I bought a juice instead ...

:)

I'll be sure to buy one now I am reminded of It .. next time I'm there ... I forgot all about it ...

:peace:

To have some sort of Bud Juice or Hash Tea or sumthin for sale on the open market would be very pleasant indeed ..

A much more effective way of ingestion surely , if done well ... maybe ... ... ...

:thumbsup:

Well ... I'm off for another "Beer" and "Smoke" ... So untill then ... Stay Well peoplz ... ;)

Budman ;)

To have some sort of Bud Juice or Hash Tea or sumthin for sale on the open market would be very pleasant indeed ..

A much more effective way of ingestion surely , if done well ... maybe ... ... ...

:thumbsup:

FUck yes, imagine what drinks and foods would be possible if cannabis was legal! Flavours of every kind, whole banquets of cannabinoid laden delights :peace:

This banning by the Feds from being imported into Oz of the energy brink "COCAINE" is typical hypocrisy by drug-o-phobic idiots much like banning a book by the cover and not the content like the Feds do with HighTimes Mag,here is a scanned(hard cause its a can and it wants to roll[go the stickytape]around) can of "SPEED" manufactured in Oz and "scored"(purchased) from the local "pusher"(fish&chips shop) :peace:

post-10278-1160156071_thumb.jpg

Now you can tell just by looking at it its instant addiction.

post-10278-1160156443_thumb.jpg

I conducted a chemical experiment with this can thus,

1]I placed the "speed" into a temperature inversion unit

2]set it to reduce temperature to -1[super]o[/super] Kelvin

3]maintained temperature of -1o Kelvin for 4 hours

4]removed "SPEED" from temperature inversion unit

5]experiment completed new drug created ................................. ICE

post-10278-1160157591_thumb.jpg

Deadly "ICE"

I thought I might market "ICE" the icy pole, heres a few marketing ideas

post-10278-1160158165_thumb.jpg or post-10278-1160158937_thumb.jpg

or my personal favourite as it appeals to the kiddy market post-10278-1160158273_thumb.jpg

:thumbsup: :peace:

Edited by Jess Stone