Trim or Not to Trim?

;)... hmm

well anyway tonight I took the plant out of my closet after being hung up for 6 days it is dry.

I have basically just picked all the leaves off it was that dry I did not need scissors.

I filled a half ounce glad snap lock bag (the 2.2g ones) with nice fluffy bush buds full of resin sacks (no NOT seeds) and little resin crystals.

I put the crown buds in a glass spice jar for supreme curing quality.

I set aside abit of it and smoked around 3 cones which gave me a nice (VERY SMOOTH) smoke, made me feel light and relaxed very good.

I can't wait to see the end result.

:)

Good Stuff StonedStump, ;)

I reckon a quart is better than nuthin eh :)

I only got a bit over half an Oz. from my Purple Pet Rok but I certainly have no regrets. ;)

Hope It all smokes well for ya :)

Good luck with all your future prospects , and goodbye for now ...

:)

Budman ... Out. (Of It) :)

p.s. I once left some seeds planted in shallow soil in very shady bush , when I came back to check them (after forgetting then remmembering again : ) , I had one withe a bright orange bud on it ...

The plant was about 15cm tall and the bud was about 3cm (1gram or so) ,

It was the spiciest tastin bud Ive ever smoked , and really good shit :) , Just another crazy little bud that mede it eh , hehe :)

;)