The Hemp bar and smoking laws

Err, how do tobacco laws affect cannabis? Particularly as cannabis is illegal and does not cause cancer like tobacco?

Firstly how do you know cannabis doesn't cause cancer?

Secondly in answer to your question I thought they were smoking laws, not tobacco laws. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know, but I've only ever seen "No Smoking" signs, I've never seen a "No tobacco" sign. :whistle:

Thirdly I apologise for this delayed response. Sometimes I forget to check threads. :yahoo:

as HEMP Barman and active cannabis law reformer for over 6 1/2 yrs ( being busted once in the hempbar ( read court statement .. http://www.undatoka.com/courtstatement.htm )) i feel a little bit disappointed at people who snipe from anonamous and reletively safe positoins. Every day i put my freedom on the line on behalf of me you and all cannabis and smokers (or users to include those who eat it) i feel qualified in having my opinions formed over 30 years of cannabis smoking and some 20 years of growing, i have grown indoors and out doors hyroponically and indoors and outdoors organically and both indica and sativa... and its my opinion that while hydroponics does work organics makes for better pot .

as far as the law stands the H*E*M*P* Bar will be in deep shit when the autorities decide to finally close us down SMOKING (there is no distinctoin between tobacco and any other smoke) is banned in ALL indoor places and soon it will be banned in places like beer gardens like it is now on Qld

at the moment the police are standing outside our door and i have just re-lit my joint i hope they dont smell it and come in as they have on several occasions ( a compatriot was busted earlier this week in HIS cafe and must now attend court for rolling a joint !!! )

as to the recent critisms from some quarters over a few words..... hey at least we are having a go and standing up for our rights. and being human we are not perfect and our efforts sometimes lack perfectoin but we do the best we can!!!! ahhh but its good to see some passion eh ?

and of course i am sure you will ALL come out of your smokey little closets and stand with us next time we uprise defiantly cloaked in a hazy cloud of cannabis smoke and demand our fair and just rights !!!

peace for pot

Dave Cannabis

WWW.NIMBINHEMPBAR.COM

;)

Nice .. Stonedstump revives yet another great thread , Th man ;)

I just wanna say ... At the Pub , Smoking laws came in , they sectioned off the area that you could smoke in ... noone liked that , so they smoked anyway (Prolly 90% smoker patronage) ... so they had to change it didnt they ... People were starting to leave/complain not 1 day after they "proposed" it . lol

See ... U cant stop the smokers .. Its impossible lol

Bye 4 Now.

Budman ... Smokin! :(

;)