Left lights on

Well, i've really done it this time :thumbsup: I went away for the weekend and accidently left the 100watt house light on in the room for 48hrs. That's surely gotta put a spanner in the works. I got up fri morn to turn everything off cos the foxtel guy was coming round then. Had to turn the house light on in there and forgot to turn it off. Came home Sunday night and it was still on. Doh! Edited by BentBuddha

yeh i've done that now. I won't make that mistake twice. Plants don't seem to of been affected. Hairs are continuing to turn brown. 7 weeks in now, 1 week to go and i'll be have a mountain of pot. Estimate 3 pnds of a-grade blueberry from 4 plants. (I'm drooling as I write this) lol

BentBuddha ...... yeh i've done that now. I won't make that mistake twice. Plants don't seem to of been affected. Hairs are continuing to turn brown. 7 weeks in now, 1 week to go and i'll be have a mountain of pot. Estimate 3 pnds of a-grade blueberry from 4 plants. (I'm drooling as I write this)

lol go Bent & spend more that $2 on a timer rated at 15 amps lol

Looking forward to pics @ 8 weeks + B)