Left lights on

;) Yeh Ive Had a faulty timer ... Jus took it back and told em it didnt work....

Other than that (maybe) I remember havin trouble with the first one i got , with wats on and wats off (StupidBudman lol )

But Dont Worry ... We luv ourselves a strong species :) They can take a damn lot from wat Ive seen ...(i.e.Light).

So.. its just like if u miss ur dose of meds from the doc. then u dont double up (i.e.mistake) just take as norm. at the next dosage time. hehe ;)

Well good luck , ok ;)

:peace: Budman Out till then...Out. ;) post-8241-1150822759_thumb.jpg

I got the timer from Cashies. One of those Najakanmera (:toke: @ spelling, it has weird name i cna't remember). Great timer, I just forgot to change the setting to 'auto' so it just stayed on. I'll take a pick n show u's my babies. They are BlueBerry 4weeks into flower. As u can see from the tips they are still curling. I know it's from too much nutes now, even tho i have ppm very low. BB seems to like to be fed almost nothing. I'm a little tired of BB. It is very fussy, a bitch to clone, turns hermaph basically if u do as little as fart in the room. Great smoke, and excellent plant for those who want to learn to master growing by mistakes, but next crop will be White Russian and then The Hog. I'm looking forward to a bigger yield. For the time and effort I put into it, BB didn't quite give me what I wanted.

enjoy

om

post-7661-1150849912_thumb.jpg

Edited by BentBuddha

some timers can be tracky last grow i thought mine was on 18/6 one day waited for the light to turn off keeped on going i had set the timer incorrectly :toke: it was running 24/0 im sure it happens to all of us mate :thumbsup: the digital timers are fucked when new and setting them up :thumbsup:

Fuck digital timers - they are far too unreliable - i use mechanical switching with no problems.