Anyone an insomniac?

Budman2012

Question

Hi all

Bright and tired and awake still :toke:

Was wondering how many people use for Insomnia?

I have been for 13 years or so...and it works a treat 4 me :toke:

How does it affect U ? :)

Simple question I know... Maybe U could give me some more detailed answers :applause:

Anyhow now lol I will await ur replyz,

I think Im finally feelin the need to sleep ... Mybe ... hehe (hope so i need it) :thumbsup:

Thankyou ... Out. :)

:)

Well ... Not really much for me to say ...

;)

It's late ... It's 4:20 ... I'm tired but not sleepy tired , My Budz aren't doin it for me anymore , tolerance build up ...

I'm gonna have a bongcone right now ...

I hate being an insomniac ... I think It leads to depression .. If your not depressed already .. heh ...

lol

I'm sorry this thread has gone all over the place ... Nothing to do with Medical Marijuana for the relief of insomnia ...

I can only assure you that It is the only thing that has helped me decently over the last 10+ years of insomnia and other persistant health problems ... Ofc. I don't wanna complain ... I just want to tell the truth of It ...

:)

Well ... It's 4:20 now :)

Cone time ... :)

Budman lol

:toke:

Cheerz Ev, :) , And Cheerz also 67s who congratulated me earlier ...

You know I didn't even notice crackin 1000 posts :) when I read 67s post about it here i was already more than 20 over it. :peace: heheh.

:peace:

Another late one for me ... I coulda crashed about 2 hours ago , But Rage got good and I got glued to that ... It's gone average again now tho , so I think I might have just 1 last billy b4 bed and crashout.

:toke: :wacko:

I hope you all have a Good peaceful Sunday ... Seeya then ...

Budman B)

(P.s. I seem to be having some very odd dreams this week , I think from cutting down on the booze a little and smokin more cones maybe doin it ...

I know when I stopped for a couple of weeks a few years back and was withdrawing (From alcohol) , I had lots of very vivid visual and bizzare dreams.)

(P.s.s. I just noticed Its 4:20 on the dot) :)

Well , I forget which day it is , but it must be Monday ...

They letters on my keyboard are swapping randomly it seems , but it also seems as tho I know where the right keys are to type anyway ...

So the Hypnotic visions are just trying to be funny ...

Well , I don know about you , But I've totally forgotten what I was sayin ...

Probly a good time to stop typing aye.

Um ...

Budman? B)

(P.s. I just realized that was last Sunday .. Haha! :applause: ) No Worries .. And Jay and the Doctor are as good as on the raaadio. Cool.

:thumbsup:

Seeyas round Fellow Fellows. :toke:

;)

Yeah , I was dissapointed with that 67s ...

:peace:

High All ,

I was just thinking (Again) ...

And Although alot of this thread has just been humerous conversations ... ;)

There have been some interesting comments , veiws and suggestions about Sleeping difficulties and what works or helps and what maybe doesn't.

Now theres 18 pages Its a bit to read thru , I was wondering if maybe we could summarize It a little ...

;)

O.k. ... I think We've Quantified that Good Marijuana works well to help induce sleep for practically everyone ... (correct me if I'm wrong) ...

And I think most agree It helps quite alot of people maintain a decent appetite (if they have a prblem with that) and healthy diet contributes to better sleeping habits (supposedly) ...

I would add that Foods high in protien like Cheeses or Bacon and eggs are not supposed to be good to eat in the hours before bed , It can keep you awake.

So no late nite cheese on Bickies now ;)

Now there a a few things like Valerian and other Herbal "remedies" ... I'm not too sure of many of them ...

I have tried Valerian a few times and have found the same thing ...

The first time I used it It worked quite well for the first few nights , But after a week or 2 The effect had all but faded.

I find the same thing with sleeping tablets but They just make me feel to shit , So I don't ever take them unless I'm havin a really bad time with it.

Then theres all the lavender under the pillow and scented thingies , which altho maybe pleasant , I don't thinks helps at all with sleeping , like Meditation too Imo.

Hmm .. I thought I could do this in a short version ... :P

Ahem ... And then theres bombing yourself out with alcohol , Not a very good option , and doesn't work particularly well by Itself anyway.

But are some alcohols better than others tho? , A glass or 3 of red wine a nite make you more sleepy than a sixpak or whatever? How bout Brandy ...

Ive been meaning to try a shot of Brandy before bed actually. : )

lol

Anyway ... thats long enough ... Thanks if youve bothered to read all this ...

I'll finish by just saying ...

That I believe that If I had a good enough Quality Smoko available to me each night that I would have no problems getting a few good hours solid sleep ...

Just like I do everytime I've been lucky enough to find something really nice and potent , and you don't need to smoke your guts out all night either ...

Just one or 2 in the hour Before bed and No Worries .. lol .. Nice Dreams. :P

Damn these terrible laws. I want my medicine. : (

Well , I'm gonna hit the hay now ... Right after 1 more cone of relativly tame homegrown.

Take care everyone ...

Budman lol